C H A P T E R 21: Second Chances

(Hi yes, I disappeared for like 3-4 months. But I'm kinda back now. I haven't really been writing much, so bare with me on this. Also short chapter because this is more or less just a bridge to the 3+ next chapters that I plan to do.)

Bayani took his own time to think, which honestly didn't do much for him. He was anxious about having the four anticipatingly wait for his response, and what they would think about it. But this is his time to take control of his own life, so he doesn't want to screw things over a deep breath and told the three gentlemen of his idea. After a brief few moments of pondering, he felt that he was ready.

He walked over to the four who were silently waiting, lounging on the couch, making little to no eye contact as if none of them are family. Bayani felt even more nervous now that he's here and everyone is looking at him. Even though they did say they'll listen and abide to his requests, it still made him very nervous. It felt like he was the lead of a slapdash-made class presentation with a bunch of very stern teachers watching. He took in a deep breath and began fiddling with his sleeves as he began stuttering about his idea. It wasn't the best explanation - It was rather baffling in fact, but it still managed to get the point forward. 

He proposed that for a few months, he'll stay with his grandparents, then after those months end, he stays with Sealand, and then with America, with the added requests of them promising for real this time to not be mean to each other anymore and to not hide any angsty secrets. He said that as world leaders, they should practice being more kind and truthful, even at least to each other, because lying and malice isn't the way to being a good leader. Truth be told, that actually made them smile a little. He sounded like he's running for president, even though in reality, his speech was hard to understand because of how badly he naturally speaks. They all looked at each other until Bayani added in a bunch more other stuff that was all meant to help Sealand, to which the racist others didn't seem to like; such as giving him and the other micronations more rights, acknowledging them as real countries, allow them to graduate from World Academy and have a place in the UN.

Britain could take everything else but the requests pertaining about Sealand. He faked a small smile and asked, "Are you really sure that-"

"-Yep." Bayani immediately answers. Sure, he doesn't seem to know much about how the world really works yet, but he's insistent on giving Sealand and the other micronations the rights that they deserve. After a bit more discussion, there was nothing else that they could do but just abide. Bayani felt a bit happy that it seemed to go relatively well, and he was quite happy to have things seem more peaceful now. Though for starters, since he's already here, he's staying with Sealand for now and next would be with Soviet and Britain. 

Now that he has multiple places he stays over, what other whacky adventures would they all have together?

(Shoutout to @NoOneWhoMatters10 for suggesting the outcome.)