Chapter 10

A repetitive knock on the door draws my attention and I look at Brendon who was at the counter typing something for work. I was on the floor with the twins being their personal jungle gym.

The adult looked at the door suspiciously before looking at me. "Did you invite anyone over?" He asked. I shook my head in return. His eyes narrow and he stands going to the door with caution.

Opening it he stops for a second and then just lets it open. "Um hello?" Brendon stays polite... I immediately recognized the giggles. Standing I walked to the door as well now completely confused.

"Hello! We were wondering if Dean could come to the football game so we can support our friend, Lloyd!" Taylor asked with a charming smile. "Of course, he needs to socialize anyways" he jokes nudging me as I continued to stand dumbfounded.

"How do you know where I live!?" I ask quite frankly shocked a little. "Magic-" Taylor is cut off by Jules. "We ran into your mom at the store- literally ran into her with our cart, so we started talking realized she was your mom and then she told us your address so we could kidnap you" Brendon shakes his head in his hands trying to hold in his laugh as I stare traumatized. How dare she.

"De! De!" "De!" Both twins want me back which just makes me not want to leave. "Okay let's go I guess" I shrug moving to grab my phone from the twins. Marie hugs my foot and I smile rubbing her back while Zac catches on and grabs my other foot.

"Yes come on in" I look up at Brendon as he lets the two girls in with their bags. They look around smiling still as I stare at them with general curiosity. I haven't actually had like friends over in years. Not since early middle school.

"We still have two hours before the game starts so I think you should get dress then we can go and walk around the field check out the other team ya know" Taylor elbows Jules making her laugh.

"Welp have fun" Brendon chuckles closing the door and going back to his work. "I'm going to take the twins to my room with me" I tell him in advance so he doesn't freak out.

"Got it, thank you" he nods as I put one on each hip getting claps and giggles. "This way" I nod in the general direction for them to follow me. "What are their names?!" Jules asks messing with Marie's hand.

"This is Zackery" I raise him for her to see and then show his identical twin. "And this is Marie" I smile and they both gush at them names. "Could you open the door?". Jules nods opening the one I was looking at.

"We are going shopping soon, so I can choose how to decorate my room, but for now it's pretty boring" I explain setting the twins down. They giggle and roll. Not exactly crawling but shifting around. Sitting up to touch and go after everything they could get.

"Let's get you dressed up!" The taller blonde sings while Jules starts to pull stuff out of her bag. "Shouldn't I be good in this?" I ask pulling at the shirt I had on. Judging by their stares I think the answer is no.

"The whole point of football games is to get checked out by the opposing team and their student section" Jules chuckles. Really? I assumed it had to do with the... sport. Watching the sport. Football. Getting checked out. Makes perfect sense.

"Okay so how do you feel about a crop top? Because I was thinking some of your ripped black jeans with Taylor's black skull crop top" she explains going over to my dresser. "I'm good with whatever" I follow her pointing to the drawer with my jeans.

"Somebody is confident in their masculinity and I'm loving it" Taylor shouts as Jules looks through the draw smiling as I check myself out in the mirror. Hair in check. My wonderful accessories. I'm thrown the shirt and look at it a bit. It kind of criss-crossed and was a white and black color the skull on the center.

I changed into it the bottom of it resting just over my bellybutton. Jules comes back with a pair looking them over. "Are these high waisted?" I nodded grabbing them. "Cool- you look good in this shirt" she chuckles putting a hand on my abdomen.

I give her a look getting a giggle. Waiting for the girls to turn before pulling the pants on. "De!" Zackery yells reaching for me I chuckle picking him up. "Are we ready to go now?" I ask kissing his head.

"Mhmm" Taylor checks herself put in my mirror her color today being a teal. Jules was wearing a lighter pink tank top with some blue mom jeans her curly blonde hair up in a ponytail.

"Let's go guys" I mostly tell Marie opening the door before scooping her up. She wiggles and pets my face. Making Zack do the same. Once we made it to the living room I set the two down on their play blanket and hurry to put my black boots on.

"Bye Brendon- I'll see you tonight I guess" I give him a wave also waving bye to the kids. Marie pouts and Zack just reached puts his fist out gurgling.

Closing the door I sigh. This is so weird. I followed them to a car that I assumed was Jules since she was driving.

Getting in the back I buckle up and wait. At least I'll get to see Lloyd, or maybe I can get somewhere with Jules... I mean. She's gorgeous. Every since that moment with Lloyd I wanted him... and it's gross. I can't do a relationship. I'd get sad when he'd leave. I don't want to get all depressed again.

Taylor quickly cranks the radio and in less than a minute we are speeding off. "What team are we going against?" I ask checking my phone. "The yellow jackets" one of them answered.

"Is our team good?" I continue to ask questions. "Not the best but we're definitely good" Jules answered this time. I nodded going back to looking out the window.

I wouldn't mind if I gave him his winning kiss. The rest of the ride for me was silent as the girls chatted back and forth randomly singing to whatever song was on the radio. I grumbled to myself knowing my phone would die soon.

When we did finally make it to the field I cursed under my breath. "Do you have to pay?" I ask another question getting out of the car. "Family pass" Taylor flips it up with a smile. I shrug and follow them up and into the area. It was already getting dark and I was kinda missing my bed.

As soon as we get in the two are pulling me over and we're walking along the outside of the fence towards the opposite end. I won't lie I did exactly what we came here to do. Every person that went by I checked out seeing if any of them were worth my time.

I ended up looking to the players and eventually found Lloyd. His hair in his face. Idiot. He pushed it out of the way and smiled before throwing his helmet back on.

Damn he looked good. "Oh my god look at 13 on their side" Taylor giggles and I do seeing a redhead. He was tall and buff... definitely seemed worthy of my time.

He looks over at us and the girls immediately went into giggling fits. I laughed putting my hands on their backs leading them away. When we finally made it back to the other side I leaned against the fence waiting for lover boy to notice me.

When he finally does he runs over taking his helmet off again. "I thought you weren't coming!?" He gives me a cheeky grin while I roll my eyes.

"Those two dragged me here" I point towards the two very occupied girls. They were flirting with some students from the other school. I think. I should probably be watching them just in case.

"I'll have to thank them later" he smiles as I push off the fence giving him an amused look. His eyes dart down to my mid drift before meeting mine again. "Crop top? Their idea? You look good in it" he asks not waiting for an answer but still complimenting me.

"Yeah- Jules? Suggested it I think. I don't really care so I said yeah" I reply. Confidently putting my hand on his arm to get a reaction from him. "Another thank you from me then" he murmurs leaning over the fence some more.

"Are you going to win?" I ask with a mischievous look and he smirks back at me. "Of course, and when I do... I get a kiss from my doll." He coos rubbing my face with his thumb.

"Whatever you say lover boy" I roll my eyes turning away. "Keep your eyes on me, and I'll give you a real show" he chuckles stepping back with his arms out.

"Mmm I don't know, the other teams got some nice looking people" I tease making him pout. "I'll see you after the game" I add watching his smile come back.

"When I get my winning kiss?"

"Who knows?"