Chapter 47

"Shit! No! Stop!" Lloyd starts yelling. I sit up with a sigh not being able to sleep because of it. Turning I find him freaking out in his sleep.

I felt bad seeing it as he thrashed. My hand went to his bare chest and I moved it to his shoulder shaking him. "Lloyd" I mumble rubbing my eye. He jolts awake breathing heavily.

"Dean?" He called my name looking through the dark before finding my hand on his shoulder. He pulls me into him and sighs rubbing his hand through my hair as my head is smushed to his chest.

"You okay?" I asked getting a nod, and squeezed. "Dear god- I had a nightmare about your stalker..." he trails off. I sit up a bit wiping the hair off of his forehead.

"I'm okay" I try to assure him. He sits up rubbing his face obviously agitated. Sliding out of bed I make my way to the sink and grab a glass filling it with water.

Walking back over to the shaky boy I hand him the drink. He takes a sip holding it as I rub my face. "I'm right here- perfectly normal" I hum kissing his head.

He nods letting me mess with his hair as he takes a few more drinks of the cold water. Finally setting his water down I sit on the edge of the bed continuing to rub his back assuringly.

"It was so real- oh my god" he groans putting his face into his hands. "Lloyd I'm okay. I'm right here. We're both fine" I assure him scooting closer.

I pull myself into a hug with him burying my face into his neck. "I know- it just... it was freaky" he sighs as I nod squeezing him in the hug.

"I love you" I whisper looking up at him. "I love you too" he smiles down at me. "I'm happy with you- and I'm not gonna let it be taken from me" I continue whispering, keeping him close.

"You're technically not safe yet though- and that scares me doll" he sighs as I look up to him unsure how to handle it. "I- I don't know what to say..." I trail off staring at the bed the feeling of self hate getting to me.

"It's okay I'm just worried" he huffs pulling me down to lay next to him. "I'm sorry" I apologize turning to look the other way. "Dean?" He hums my name and I just give him my hand.

"Dean- hey. It's okay. I know you aren't scared. That's fine. I'm just scared for you. There's nothing you can do about that and it's fine. I'm just expressing how I feel at the moment" he explains pulling me to look at him.

"Oh Dean" he sighs wiping my cheeks. "What?" I ask cocking my head to the side. "You're crying" he kisses my cheek as I hurry to feel my dampen skin.

"Fuck- sorry" I grumble sitting up to try to get my eyes to stop. "I just can't control it" I mutter and he smiles a sad smile, nodding. "I know and it's okay-" he sits up going to continue but we're cut off by a knock on the door.

"What time is it?!" I ask looking to the clock as Lloyd starts going for the door. I check the alarm clock and grumble before following Lloyd. "3 am!" I whisper-shout just wanting to cuddle and sleep.

I had involuntary tears running down my face at the moment. I was irritated. Lloyd kisses my head before just pulling me into him. I just bury my face into his chest inhaling his scent as he opens the door.

"What?" He huffs followed by giggles. "Get your swimsuits and towels... we're going skinny dipping" Jules whispers Lloyd's grip tightening on me.

"Dean and I might stay back this time" he tries to stay quiet as I look up with a guilty feeling. "No let's go- I'm all good now and you're all good now. Let's have some fun!" I smile moving away and going to get ready.

He huffs before answering. "Give us a few minutes" the door shuts and I strip pulling my swim trunks on and grabbing a towel. Lloyd does the same before we both head for the door.