Chapter 63 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"Lloyd! Wake up please!" I screamed over and  over again staring at his lifeless body. "You killed him. You're too weak. Couldn't even save him... worthless" the man smirks as I stare at him in terror... it hurt. It hurt so bad.

I sob running towards him not sure of what to do I just wanted to make him suffer. He raises his fist and bashed my face. Sitting up I gasp and hold myself the tears silently falling down my cheeks.

I stand from my bed shakily. Breathing to myself trying to stay calm. I'm not worthless. I worked hard for us both. I helped. I made a difference.  I did... does Lloyd regret being with me. Do my parents regret adopting me...

I go to the mirror and lift my shirt revealing the many scars. I'm ugly. Maybe I am worthless...
I drop my shirt and sigh rubbing my eyes.

Movement in the mirror startles me and arms wrap around my waist. I jump and start to freak out until Lloyd whispers. "Dean. Dean it's okay... I'm right where" he reassures me holding me tight.

"Im sorry- I'm so sorry. I just. I m sorry" I continue to apologize. I clutch onto him for dear life. "Nightmare?" He asked and I nodded.

"I forgot you were here" I whisper being turned back to the mirror. "That's okay" he chuckles but my heart was still racing. Lloyd kisses my neck before putting a hand over my beating heart in an attempt to calm it.

"It's okay. We're both fine" he reminds me as I nod wiping my tears. I was trying to be quiet considering my family was sleeping. His hands move over my body as he yawns. "You're so beautiful. So handsome. No matter what you think" he mumbles and I nod turning to face him.

"Do you understand?" He asked his face worried. "I understand" I nod placing my arms around his neck as I hugged him tightly. Resting my head on his chest I quickly look back up. "Did I wake you!?" I ask grabbing his face and he nods.

"It's okay... I'm not very tired. I'd rather be with you" he admits rubbing my side. I kiss him softly holding his shirt as on hand moved to my cheek. Once we realized we weren't pulling apart anytime soon we became more passionate.

I pushed myself against him in a desperate need to be with him and only him. I wanted to do everything for this man and I would. His tongue brushes over my lip and I immediately open my mouth for him only to get my mouth explored by his tongue.

My hands move to his hair and he smiles biting my lip lightly. "I don't think I ever tell you how handsome and sexy you are" I chuckle wiping the tears that were still on my face.

"Thank you doll" he coos and I nod leading him over to the bed. He sits and I go behind him getting a curious look. "Look forward" I tell him, thankful he did as I said. We were in almost complete darkness besides a dim lamp that I had been keeping on to sleep.

Putting my hands over his shoulders I start to massage them lightly getting a chuckle. I knead my fingers into his collarbone and he puts a hand back touching mine. "Such a good doll" he praises me and I lean forward running my hands down his chest as I kiss his neck.

Bitting lightly only to pull away and continuing to massage his shoulders. "I love you so much" he groans dropping his head back. "I love you" I whisper moving my hand into his shirt and down his chest.

I kiss his neck some more and he hums his hand reaching back to pull at my hair. "Kiss me... please" I beg into his ear. He doesn't hesitate flipping around and pushing me down onto my bed.

Our lips meet and we move in time both of us desperately trying to taste each other. I held him close as we made up. My lips now swollen, but I wanted more of him. I never wanted to let go.