Chapter 31

"Are your sure this is okay?" He asked as he helped me out of his van. "I already got permission for you to be over" I assure him starting to crutch my way to the front door.

He grabs my bag for me and closes the car door as the front door opens. He hurries to my side and in the doorway is Minnie smiling wide. "Hi Dean! Hello Lloyd!" She greets me the same as always. It was kind of nice... the same thing everyday.

Next she'll ask me how my day was. We got inside and Lloyd nervously shook her hand which she easily accepted before hugging him. "How was your day Dean!?" She asks coming over to help me in any way she could.

"It was good, my arms hurt still- finished that book I liked while in English" I explained kicking my shoes off. "Oh! How did it end?" She asks walking out of view just to return a second later.

She was probably releasing the twins from their play pen. I found out I was right when I can here them scurrying over. "Atlas and Asher ended up married. With a bunch of kids.... It like did some big time skip. It was cute. Wish there was more though" I shrug and she nods.

The twins come into view squealing when they see me. "D!" One of them shouts shrugging the other off. "Hi guys" I smile getting hugged on the legs. They jump and smile wanting me to hold them and hug them but at the moment I couldn't.

Marie stops a hand going to her mouth the other pointing at Lloyd. "Maaa" she whined and Minnie squats down rubbing her back. "It's fine baby he's Dean's friend. That's Lloyd- can you guys tell him hi?" She asks and Marie nods waving at him.

Zack closes and opens his fist giggling the word "hi!" Over and over. "Hello" Lloyd chuckles as I excuse myself and sit on the couch. I couldn't bare standing any longer.

"Is our guest here already?" Brendon comes walking out of their conjoined office as I'm attacked by kids hurrying over to the couch to cuddle and jump with me.

"Hello sir my name is Lloyd." He gives him his hand which Brendon happily shakes. "Brendon" he answers. "It's wonderful to meet you finally- Dean talks about you a lot" Minnie cheers as Brendon nods in agreement.

"Guys- guys.. let's not do the cringy movie type thing" I wave them off my other hand holding Zack's as he bent his knees bouncing up and down.

Marie was grabbing at my shoulder trying to get my other hand. When I finally gave it to her the both of them were bouncing and laughing at each other.

"Got it- right" Minnie huffs smiling wide as always. "You're staying for dinner, right?" Brendon asks putting his hands on his wife's shoulders.

Lloyd nodded stepping forward. "I can help with anything you need me to do" He exclaims and Minnie quickly pushes him over to where I was.

"Hang out and occupy our son... that's your one job" they instruct him and he laughs. "Easy" he chuckles. "Marie- Zack. Let's go play. I'm sure Dean wants to hangout with his friend alone" Brendon chuckles coming over to scoop the children up.

I wave at them as they reach for me with cries of protest. "Bye bye D!" They finally give in and I wave to them as Minnie helps me from the couch giving me my crutches.

"I'll text you when dinner is done- maybe we can play a board game after I get the toddlers to sleep- if they go to sleep" she grumbles readjusting her glasses.

"Have fun boys-" she cuts herself off and comes over to whisper in my ear. "don't freeze up... if you love him you love him. Nothing is wrong with you" my breath catches in my throat as she walks away taking an ornery child.

What did she mean? There's so much wrong with me. She's right though. Should I just tell him... ugh.

"Follow me" I start to lead the way down the hall and towards my room. When I get to my door I attempt to open it, but he beats me to it and I sigh. I was doing a lot better with the crutches and I felt I was putting more weight on my legs now.

"Close the door please lover boy" I call sitting on the bed before laying my crutches to the side. I watch as he looks around my room before looking at me again.

"They seem really nice" he chuckles looking back at the door. "They are. Definition of happy really. I've only saw Minnie get mad once. It must have been scary for those office ladies. It was when the sub was being an asshat to me. Those girls were terrified before she even showed up" I laugh as his eye continue to look around my room.

I pat the bed next to me and he smiles getting on. "I missed you" I whisper cupping his face. "I missed you too" he hums resting his head against my chest.

"No more physical therapy" I cheer and he smiles his arm snaking around my waist. "That's great!" He answers looking up at me.

I scoot down with minor pain so I was face to face with him. He gives me a curious look and I lean forward kissing him. He smiles into the kiss before pulling away. Lloyd makes eye contact with me and then immediately starts kissing back with even more force.

I put my good arm around him and squeeze him against me as his runs down my side. He reaches my ass and squeezes it making me moan into his mouth.

"Shhh" he pulls away and I roll my eyes. "Doll" he whispers his hand rubbing over my ass and thigh. "Hmm?" I ask putting my hand on his chest. "Do you think this is the best idea with your parents right there?" He asked as I moved my hand to the bottom of his his shirt. Going underneath it I run my hand up his chest with a smile.

"I don't feel like scarring your siblings" he hums closing his eyes. "I'm 90% confident nobody will come in here" I whisper kissing his neck. "Such a pretty doll face" he compliments me grabbing my chin to look me over.

"How does your arm feel?" He asked as I show him the new and improved arm. "Free- less sweaty, but I can't straighten it out all the way yet" I show him as far as I can straighten it and he nods as I rest my chin on his chest.

"Can we make out now? I miss your lips" I whine. He looks up to think about it. "Maybe" he chuckles shifting to kiss me more. I smile into the kiss loving the way his lips felt on mine. "So pretty" he groans and I hum to the sound of his voice.

"Tell me... what excites you?" He asked moving to kiss my neck. "You" I answer simply and he chuckles nibbling on a spot. "What can I do to turn you on even more?" He asked as I felt myself heat up at the thoughts that were now running through my mind.

"Depends are you a vanilla bean?" I joke and he shakes his head kissing my cheek. "Okay well don't freak out" I whisper and he nods waiting. "I like things that should scare me... pain?" I don't give him an exact answer but I also give something away.

"Oh? Good to know" he chuckles sadistically making me groan which led to a chuckle. He sits up leaving me on the bed. "So... when I do this- does this turn you on?" He asked seductively his hand clamping around my throat tightly.

I couldn't physically get any words out so I nodded the best I could my hands going to to his shoulders. He smiles and kisses under my jaw.

As I try so hard to not beg him to fuck me now. He lets go and I gasp for air coughing to myself. "You're so hot" I groan pulling his lips onto mine.

He pulls away again smiling this time his fingers playing with my hair. "I'm going to have so much fun with you now" he murmurs and I nod letting his hands go and do whatever they want.

Would he leave if I told him I loved him? Look at me thinking before speaking for once. So proud. He squeezes my side and I hum pulling his lips back onto mine.

"I never asked you how you are?" I suddenly realized pulling away from him. He flips onto his side next to me. "Well unlike you my life is boring as fuck" he chuckles.

I nod grabbing his arm and putting it around me. "You are so different" he laughs quietly as I look up at him. "What do you mean?" I ask moving my leg to go in between his.

"I remember having to beg you to cuddle with me and now I get this... I love it" he whispered as I nod again. Love. There's that stupid word again.

Do people get mad if you throw the word around to easily? Also have I decided I love him?

"Maybe I'm just realizing how happy you make me?" I answer watching his smile widen.

"Now you know how I feel, and how happy you make me"