Chapter 34 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"I wonder where Minnie is?" I say out loud holding the door open for Lloyd. "How are we suppose to help her with dinner if she isn't here" he jokes as I nod in agreement.

"Brendon is at work... I'll text her" I grab my phone just to see the many spammed messages from the one number and one from Minnie. "Never mind I'm dumb she texted me" I laugh opening it and showing it to him.

"Grocery shopping- nice. I'm assuming she has the twins?" He asks and I nod but go to text her anyways.

'You have the twins right? Also when do you think you'll be back?'

I ask and stare at my phone waiting for a response. I watch the three bubbles as she probably takes her time thinking through everything she had to say.

'Yes I do! Two hours at most. I've got to give Brendon some things'

She explains and I huff.

'Okay thanks. See ya soon'

I don't bother looking at her response and set my phone down taking my shoes off. "We have two hours at most" I tell him watching his face go to one of shock.

"Two hours?!" He repeats what I had said and I nod cupping his face. "Mhmm. Two whole hours" I whisper tugging at the hem of his pants. "Well your mood sure changes quickly" he laughs looking the other way.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask snapping myself out of it. "Sure... your room?" He asked and I nodded intertwining my hand with his as he followed me to my room.

I turned on the TV and closed the door as Lloyd got comfortable on my bed. Turning the main lights off I turned the LEDs on and sat next to him. Minnie had gone very crazy on the whole decorating thing.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask as he kisses my neck. I'm so getting him to fuck me today. No questions asked I will get what I want.

"Whatever you want" he whispers and I nod. Letting my breath catch in my throat as he kisses it. I didn't need to, but I know the sound would entice him. This was my game and I was going to win it.

I quickly chose some probably corny scary movie off of Netflix and cuddled up in front of him. His hands go to my hips and I lean back getting a quick kiss.

The urge to just say I love him. "What movie did you pick?" He asked breathing onto my neck. I once again suck in a breath feeling his hands harden on my sides.

"I don't know- it's just a random movie" I mumble pushing my ass back against him. A noise escapes his mouth and I can feel the tent in his pants.

"and why did you pick a random movie?" He asked through clenched teeth. "I'd rather be preoccupied with you" I whisper looking up into his eyes.

"Damn it" he groans making me smile as I'm pushed onto my back. Seconds later his lips are on me as we aggressively kiss each other. My hand fumbles with his pants as I fondle him through his boxers.

He groans and pulls away quick to strip me. I reach for him again but my hand is smacked away. I look at him getting a smile. "No touching" he whispers into my ear before starting to tug my shirt off.

"Okay" I whisper in response soon stripped of my pants leaving me in my boxers. He takes his shirt off as well as his pants and I so badly wanted to run my hands up his chest.

He kisses me passionately and I smile into the kiss pulling away momentarily. "Please" I beg watching the flicker in his eyes grow. "Please what?" He replies holding me down.

"Can I at least touch your cheeks- just for a moment?" I ask and he nods leaning in for another kiss. I put my hands on his cheeks and pull him as close to me as I can.