Chapter 18

I went to the back of the school and ran up the wall flipping myself back. It was refreshing. Being able to move around and flip again. No fear of being caught.

It was fun I laugh to myself and try something new about taking my head off which just made me laugh harder. School ended a half an hour ago but I texted Minnie and told her I was staying after.

She's pretty much terrified of me I think. So she just said okay. Maybe she just feels bad. I shrug it off going over to pick my beanie up. Putting it back on I try to make it look good I guess but I couldn't even see myself.

"What are you doing?!" A voice yells and I roll my eyes before turning to look at whoever it was. "Oh Ivana. Hey." I wave to her and she crosses her arms. "That didn't answer my question" she scoffed as I pursed my lips not knowing what made her so pissy.

"Relieving my stress" I answer getting another look. "And what are you stress about?" She keeps prying. "My feelings? My life? Living?" It was more of me complaining because I really didn't know what I was stressed about.

"So what exactly are you doing to relieve your stress? Why at the school!?" She asks putting all her weight on one leg. "First off parkour second because I'm alone back here- no one bothering me. Third notice how I'm answering your questions even though you're being a bitch to me" I smile at her.

Her face hardens and she rolls her eyes. "You absolute piece of shit!" She stomps closer. "Why are you back here?" I pry into her life. "Because I'm walking around to enjoy some peace and quiet which you ruined" she huffs.

"If you would have walked by me we wouldn't have even had to talk!" I snap at her. "You're so-
I don't even know but, there's something wrong with you! You said so yourself- so tell me." she demands.

"Why don't you like me? Because I possibly have a problem. What if I'm just depressed and suicidal? Are you really forcing me to tell you that!?" I ask getting closer to her.

"You're- I can't with you. You're hiding something and I don't want you near my friends. I'm not scared. I'll do anything to protect them" she mutters.

"You know it sucks because I'd love if you didn't hate me" she eyes me suspiciously as I continue to look her over.

"What are you doing? What are you planning! You asshole!" She starts to go crazy. "I'm not planning anything you are just a fucking paranoid bitch- I understand being protective but you're hating me for no reason-" she cuts off my explanation with a fist to the face.

I don't react. Not scared at all I just sigh feeling the pain go through my cheek. It hurt. She's strong. "Ow" I mutter and she steps away shocked as she stared at her fist.

"I'm sorry- My anger issues- sometimes I can't control them and I've been irritated all day- I'm so sorry" she starts to freak out staring at her hands.

I touch my cheek and shrug. "Don't care- it's fine. Thanks for ruining my day though. I was finally distracting myself" I huff turning around to grab my stuff.

"You're not scared of me?" She asks seeming to be scared of herself. "Funny- real funny. You can hit me as much as you want I won't be scared. Maybe that's my secret? We'll never know. Especially if you keep treating me like crap" I spit giving her one last look.

Her bright look goes soft and I stop. "I really hope you don't treat Leo like this because it's so obvious he's head over heels for you" I don't listen to her response and walk up towards the field where Lloyd would be done with his running portion of practice.

I waited outside the fence watching them as they started to pack up. I couldn't help but feel a weird happiness in my chest as he ran over as soon as he noticed me.

"My doll" he hums leaning over the fence. I was over my pissy mood already. I felt like I should still be angry but I didn't feel anything. "What happen to your face?" He asked cupping my cheek.

"Got punched" I answer simple enough. "What! Who!? Are you okay!?" He starts to ask questions. Dropping his stuff he hops the fence looking over my face to make sure I was okay.

Probably shouldn't have told him that. I just didn't think it through. "I'm gonna be honest lover boy- I'm not going to tell you because that would ruin some things for you and yeah I'm good" I pat his arm.

"Lloyd" I whisper as he rambles about wanting to know. "What?" He asked giving me a worried look that just confused me more. What was he doing to me. Like he's got some kind of hold on me.

I move closer my lips a few inches from his. "I'd much rather just kiss you right now" I admit and he sighs but gives me a peck. "Yes I love kissing you but I want to make sure you're alright" he huffs.

I look over to his team a few of them stare probably wondering if we're dating but the others could care less. "Lloyd- I don't care. I called the person something and it made them angry. I don't want to talk about it, so can we not- it's a nuisance and a waste of time" I huff backing away.

He looks me over and nods. "You sure are something else" he chuckles as I put my bag down. "You should probably rest before your practice" I remind him and he nods hopping back over the fence to grab his stuff.

He walks back around and I rest my head on his shoulder exhausted by life. "Come with me- we can lay down in my mom van" he laughs. I nod grabbing my bag again. Afterwards I'll probably have to walk home or Minnie might pick me up.

He grabs my waist and starts to lead me down the hill before opening the side of a navy blue van.  Climbing in I set my stuff in one of the back seats and he does the same.

"I've got an emergency blanket back here" he digs around the trunk before pulling it out and placing it in the floor. He lays down and yawns setting himself an alarm.

I join him kissing his jaw. "Dean, I love the attention but don't you want to just cuddle?" He asked once again surprising me. "You want to cuddle with me?" I asked getting a kiss from him.

"Listen doll face. I like you I want to be with you for more than your body." He chuckles. I smile and turn into him. Kissing his jaw a few more times before nuzzling my face into his neck.

"Lover boy... You're so comfortable" I mumble suddenly exhausted. He puts a hand on my back and kisses my head. What is he doing to me! Should I talk to him? Let him sleep? Maybe I'll do both.

I guess I don't care he can just tell me to shut up if he's tired. "How was running?". He moves so I'm no longer hidden in his neck and looks down at me. "It's running- not the best but it's not bad- just boring" he hums.

I nodded watching his hand as it moved to cup my face. "What are you doing here?" He asked his eyes staring at my cheek. He for sure is trying to get me to spill about it. Nope I'll be sensible and think it though no blurting stuff out and giving it away I got this.

"Some stuff happened where I'm living so I've been stressed. I stayed back to do some flips and stuff" I simplify it knowing I had somewhat told him some things earlier.

"You gotta show me some of your cool tricks eventually" he mumbles closing his eyes. "Why are you so tired?" I whisper pulling myself closer to him. "Why are you so horny?" He shoots back making me laugh.

"Asshat, but seriously why are you so tired?" I hum putting my thumb over his lip. He smiles and I lean forward kissing him. "I've just been thinking to much when I'm supposed to be sleeping" he yawns.

I nodded and cuddled into him. "Well I won't distract you any longer" I answer and he tightens his grip. I don't think I've ever done the whole cuddling thing. Unless you count Marie and Zackery? Have I seriously never cuddled with anyone. Damn I'm depressing.

"You make it so much easier to fall asleep" he whispers the volume of his voice getting lower as the exhaustion got to him.

I honestly thought about just turning his alarm off so he wouldn't wake up to it but I didn't feel like ruining something.

I study his facial features. His light tan, pink lips, light brown hair that fluffs up everywhere. His one freckle.

He's gorgeous.