Chapter 1

Everyone has some dreams about their partners, the three classy women sitting on the terrace of the magnificent palace , had also woven many dreams about their partners and love life but their dreams got shattered once they got married to the most charming and authoritative Rajput brothers who were as cold as an iceberg. Every girl Wanted to get married to them but no one knew about what they were in real. They always wondered whether they should cry over their fate for getting married in a family which only cared about it's reputation and their husbands who never gave a damn about them or they should be happy with the fact that they belong to the Rajput household which was known for its royalty and richness all around the globe.

" I don't like Aashi at all, she is such a funky girl , I don't know why Bua sa  likes her so much. " said Sanvi, the second daughter-in-law of the Rajput household.

"And I really hate her , I mean look at her , she is so much full of attitude, and literally self obsessed always talking about herself and her beauty , but in actual she's nothing less than a annoying brat . And Bua sa likes her this much because she's exactly like her ,  a haughty bitch. I don't know how Reyansh is going to tolerate her.   " Vidhi the youngest and of the three , said rolling her eyes .

" Shhh.... Vidhu be careful about your language . Although none of us likes Bua sa and Aashi but we can't deny the fact that Bua sa is elder to us and Aashi is soon going to be a part of our family, so we can't use disrespectful  languages towards them . " Vanika the eldest of the Rajput daughter-in-laws and also the most mature one , said trying to puncture a little, piece of mind in her outspoken little sister.

" Whatever Vani di , let's not discuss about them . You tell  Sanvi bhabhi, when's your new book gonna be published. " Vidhi said trying to divert the topic.

" Well , I received the mail from my publisher, saying that it will be released , in the market latest by 18th August. I just hope, everyone likes it. " Sanvi said .

" Ofcourse they will like it, San...

Before Vanika could complete herself, they heard  loud shouting sounds from downstairs, and they ran down to see what the matter was.
And to say that they weren't shocked upon seeing The Youngest Rajput son The Reyansh Rajput standing at the doorstep,  in all his glory in the wedding attire along with a girl whose hair partition was filled with vermillion, would be an understatement . They looked at their husbands who seemed equally shocked and flabbergasted by the act of their younger brother.

Vani averted her gaze towards her mother in law, who was sitting with her head in her hands while the head couple of the house , the grandparents of the four heirs were trying to understand how to handle the situation and fortunately her  father in law wasn't at home  .

The youngest Rajput whose wedding had already been fixed with the only daughter of the Singhals and the sole heir of the whole Singhal empire , Aashi Singhal , was there standing on the doorsteps of the glorious Rajput Palace , with his famous signature smirk and garland in his neck along with a young girl , who was looking scared yet beautiful in her wedding attire. Her petite frame was shivering due to the death glares and taunts of the daughter of the Rajput household , Rajeshwari Shekhawat and  Aashi Singhal who were fuming in anger.

" You bitch,  how could you marry my fiance ! " Aashi shouted looking at her with red eyes and everyone flinched at her tone .

" Aashi , mind your language , you are no more my fiancee, whom I would respect or tolerate every nonsense. Now you are noone to me and to our family and Ahana is my  wife and daughter in law of the Rajputs , just like Vani bhabhi, Sanvi bhabhi and Vidhi. " Reyansh retorted coldly