Chapter 20

Dear Diary

Life has been so unfair lately. Everyone is hurt , none of them are happy, even I'm not. It was for the first time when I had felt some foreign emotions within myself when I saw her for the very first time .

Those emotions ,those feelings were something very different, pious and something I can't put into words. All those words which my brothers used to say about LOVE , started making sense. I started thinking of having a beautiful world with her but then a storm came to my life and now I'm standing in crossroads of choosing between these two girls and I know I'm choosing the one I shouldn't , but then how can I let her go as well.

I Don't know why all this is happening in our lives, Vidhi was right today when she said that none of my brothers are happy in their respective relationships, because indeed they aren't, even my idol couple, my Ruh Bhaiya and Bhabhi maa aren't happy together. Everything feels so wrong right now , I just wish the things wouldn't have turned up the way they are today.

And all of it could have been possible, if we wouldn't have ever met that girl, if that accident wouldn't have ever happened, if Sanvi bhabhi would have walked into Rivan bhai's life before anyone else, and if Rishu bhai and Vidhi wouldn't have left for London, then everything would have been picture perfect. All my brothers would have had a happy married life in real , not just of pretence , that is what they exactly have now, a marriage of convince and pretence . And perhaps now even I am added in this list because I don't think that I would be able to establish a healthy relationship with Ahana in present scenario. She doesn't deserve this , she is innocent and to protect her innocence, it's necessary for me to not to get too close to her right now.

I don't know whether I'm doing right or wrong, but I can't leave Aashi alone , that too when she's carrying the little one in herself. I can't break my promise. She needs me right now, and I won't let her endure all the trouble , knowing how our society is, and how it treats an unmarried mother. I will make sure that our little one gets the love of his father and that's my promise to myself. But for that I need to clear up some mess and also the mess of my brothers so that we all can have the life we used to dream of in childhood.
It's time to dig up some past , and meet up sone people from past who can answer my unanswered questions..........

Yours Reyu....

Reyansh sighed closing his diary and then looked into Aashi's direction, who was now peacefully sleeping on the bed. He stood up from the table and moved towards the window, which was open allowing the cool breeze to come inside the room.
It felt so wrong being here . Being here with Aashi, leaving his wife alone on their reception, and lying to his bhabhi ma felt extremely wrong , but could he do something about it ? No, atleast not now.
He sighed again and thought to call his wife but stopped after seeing the time , it was 1:35 AM , the party would have got over definitely and maybe people would have noticed his absence too , but bhabhi would have handled the situation at home isn't it? He asked to himself. But what about Ahana she would have definitely felt bad and why wouldn't she , afterall it was him who had taken her responsibility.
Shaking his head he thought to message her instead of calling.
' Am sorry Ahana, I really didn't want to leave you alone but something very urgent came up. I'm extremely sorry for ruining our special day. '
After a lot of inner debate, he finally touched the sent button, but what took him by surprise was that the two blue ticks that appeared on his message, instantly. It means she wasn't sleep till now , she was still awake? But why?
He immediately dialled her and she received the call in single ring .

" You are still awake? " He asked moving out of the room .

" I .....I couldn't sle....sleep ." She said, and from her voice , Reyansh could judge that she was crying, he became concerned.

" Ahu , are you crying, did anyone say something to you. " He asked being restless.

"No I ....I was ...I was just missing my maa." She said breaking down into tears.

Reyansh's heart clenched listening to her cries, how badly he wanted to be with her . But even if he wasn't able to be with her , he tried his level best to comfort his wife , whom he loved dearly since the moment he had met her.

A very small update, just to lessen the hatred towards my Reyu baby 🥹🥹 ,who had been crying his eyes out seeing the hatred he was getting from the readers

A very small update, just to lessen the hatred towards my Reyu baby 🥹🥹 ,who had been crying his eyes out seeing the hatred he was getting from the readers . So please don't hate any of them right now .