Chapter 12

Heyy guysss thank you so very much for giving your author , the much needed break , and understanding my problem, also for waiting patiently and for supporting. I'm very much thankful nd grateful to you peeps , as we all know that we are connected to each other just through this story and we don't each other in real life ( except the 2, out of which one is my another half , my partner in crime, my support pillar, my best buddy Aarush and other is my beautiful and lovely junior Aradhya , who's gem of a person) except these two people all my readers don't know me personally but yeah through their comments, i could feel their support , even the silent readers , who don't comment , i'm thankful to them too , atleast they read the story and are equally excited for the upcoming updates. Thanks to All my readers , guys even without being with me physically you all supported me when i had updated about that mishap, but there are people in my life, who even after being present with me , troubled me so much during this time, that I can't even tell. Some people are so insensitive that they don't want to understand others and their problems , I too have alots of these kind of toxic people in my life , and right now I'm in a very bad state of mind just because of these kind of people but lemme tell you all that it's your love and support which has motivated me to write today, so yeah here we go guyss , read , enjoy, vote and please do comment and follow as well .

I promise another update in next 48 hrs if the chapter gets atleast 100+votes and 50+comments  I don't think it's a big target to achieve,  as the chapter ahead is going to be very big so yeah go for it yoooo.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
..........

All the seven of them were sitting together in Reyansh's room with their Jaws dropped and mouth hung open , upon listening to Rishan's plan .
After Ruhan told everybody that they are going to hide Ahana's truth from everyone else, the major headache was how were they going to introduce her in the reception, and what if someone recognises her in the grand reception party, in which , guests were going to be invited not only from India but from other countries as well.
The environment was tensed, when Rivan dropped the bomb of his plan , which was unbelievable yet looked like the only solution.
" but how are we going to arrange a whole fucking fake family in just 2 days . " Rivan said while shooting an unbelievable look towards his twin .
" moreover Rey has already portrayed her parents as villains who wanted to get the daughter married to an old man, What are we going to say about that ? "Vidhi raised another question which was logical.

The tension again started filling in the room , when suddenly Ruhan broke his silence, " arranging a fake family won't be a problem, that would done in just a snap of finger, in today's world , it's all about money, paisa fek tamasha dekh,

( throw the money and watch the act )

once I'll offer a good amount of money, there would be n number of people who would be willing to portray s her family, but the real problem is what Vidhi said. "

everyone shook their head and Vanika rolled her eyes on her husband's words .

" maybe we can go ahead with this plan. "Sanvi said suddenly grabbing everyone's attention as everyone looked at her with questionable eyes .

" See , if we can arrange a fake family, then we can set the things like we want. What I mean to say is the reception is set to be after 2 days from now. So what will happen is that, on the day before the reception, Ahana's parents will appear infront of dadu sa, dadi sa and maa sa , and they will apologize to Ahana, infront of them and accept their fault that they were going to get their daughter married to an old age man because he was lured by Ahana's beauty and had kidnapped their younger son , and were blackmailing them that he would only release him , if They get her married to him and her parents ,keeping a stone on their hearts got ready for that old man's condition. On the day of wedding Reyansh enters the wedding altar along with police and got him arrested and married her because he had fallen for her after seeing her for the first time in the market. " she narrated the whole thing and then took a deep breath, followed by drinking a huge glass of water all in a single go.