Chapter 9

Reyansh was standing in front of a raging Ruhan,  who was looking at him with enraged eyes, and around them , were standing all the other family members,  except his saviour,  Vanika,  who could save him from his furious brother, who wasn't less then a destructive storm, whenever he used to get angry. 

" WHERE THE HELL HAD YOU  GONE, LEAVING THE GIRL YOU MARRIED . WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU REYANSH RAJPUT , HAVE YOU LITERALLY LOST IT . FIRST YOU GO TO A FUCKING BUSINESS MEETING JUST A MONTH PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING,  THEN YOU COME BACK MARRYING A GIRL WITHOUT INFORMING ANY OF US , YOU BREAK THE HEART OF THE GIRL , WHO WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO   BE YOUR BETTER HALF,  THEN YOU DISAPPEAR GOD KNOWS WHERE LEAVING THE GIRL WHOM YOU MARRIED ALL BY YOUR CHOICE AND BROUGHT HER HOME AS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THEN YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER PICKING UP ANY OF OUR PHONE CALLS AND REPLYING OUR MESSAGES . IN ALL THESE 24 HOURS,  DID YOU EVEN FOR A ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT GIRL WHOM YOU MARRIED,  WHO KNEW NO ONE ELSE OTHER THAN YOU , OR ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO  GAVE YOU BIRTH AND WAS ALREADY FEELING BROKEN BECAUSE YOUR ACTIONS,  OR ABOUT THAT WOMAN , WHOM YOU CALL YOUR BHABHI MAA , WHO COULDN'T EVEN EAT OR SLEEP PROPERLY JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR DISAPPEARANCE.  DID YOU FOR EVEN ONCE GAVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ? DID YOU MISTER REYANSH RAJPUT,  DID YOU? "
Ruhan shouted on the top of his voice and everyone standing over there trembled due to his anger .

" Ruhan...."

" not today dadu sa , not today " Ruhan interrupted his grandfather from speaking anything further,  while still glaring at Reyansh with complete red eyes . And Reyansh stood there with his head hanging low and eyes full of tears , it was the very first time when his brother was this much angry with him .

" ANSWER ME DAMN IT , WHERE THE FUCK WERE FROM YESTERDAY NOON ?" Ruhan once again shouted at his brother who was standing there like somr culprit .

" Bhaiya....I..I..I'm sorry I was at ...farm...farmhouse. " Reyansh said in a cracking voice. 
A tight slap landed on his cheeks and Sanvi kept hand on her mouth , when she saw her husband slapping his brother.  Vidhi's eyes grew larger in shock and Ahana was crying cowering her mouth , blaming herself for all the situation. 

" Here we all were fucking worried for you and you were at the farmhouse,  you didn't bother telling any of us , what the hell were you thinking about , while pulling all these stunts ?" This time it was Rivan who was shouting at his brother.

" bhai please..... I'm sorry I'm really sorry to all of you.  I know what I did was wrong,  but please try to understand,  I...I...I wa....was not in the right state of mind ,that's why I went there and...and .....I married her because I couldn't see her life getting spoiled infront of eyes . I didn't want her to suffer, marrying Ahana at that moment became my compulsion That's why I couldn't tell anything to anyone." Reyansh said,  while his voice cracked indicating that he was on the verge of crying .

" what compulsion,  Rey , I also want to know what compulsions made my son , marry a random girl , when already his marriage was fixed with someone else.  " it Aparna whose voice was as cold as the ice .

" mom ...mom I...Ahana....her family....her family was getting her.....getting her married to an over age man , and ....and I...I couldn't see that because....."
He said  stuttering and then paused

" because what ? " Aparna asked him

" because... because I  love her " Reyansh said closing his eyes and fisting his hands on the side of his pants.

Everyone became shocked, Ahana who was crying till now , froze at her spot , his brothers except Ruhan were equally surprised and Vidhi's face held an expression which shouted
" Unbelievable "
To say that his mother and grandparents weren't surprised would be an understatement. But Ruhan's face did hold any  expressions of shock or surprise.  He was staring at his brother with cold eyes .

" What! What did you just say? " Aparna asked coming near to him .

" that I love her " Reyansh said and was awarded with a tight slap again , as soon as these words left his mouth . This time it was Aparna who had slapped his son .

" And you couldn't tell me this earlier,  I was blaming a poor girl without any reason thinking that due snatched your love and made you break your wedlock with Aashi , by marrying you, but you dumb head,  you couldn't take the courage to tell me or anyone,  the truth earlier.  " Aparna shouted at her youngest son,  while grabbing his shirt's collar and slapped him once again , leaving everyone shocked,  no not because she slapped him twice , but because of her words , which clearly reflected that she didn't take Ahana as the culprit anymore,  and was regretting her actions,  but everyone was surprised by her change of heart , that too so soon . The most surprised one was her eldest son , who knew her better than anyone else. 

Aparna,  moved towards Ahana who was still frozen,  and cupped her cheeks .
" Look at me Ahana.  " She said, her voice stern ,when she found her staring down with teary eyes.

" I know that unfortunately I have given birth to a dumb , and good for nothing kid , but child at least you could have told me , about everything.  I know I was mad in anger. But if you would have tried to make me understand I would have surely understood, and if not me , you could have told to anyone here , but why didn't you,  you kept on taking by taunts and silent treatment from the moment you entered this mansion.  Why dear , why ? "
Aparna asked her helplessly

" Because Reyansh ji had told me not to say  anything to anyone. " Ahana replied innocently.

Listening to her words, Reyansh face-palmed while all others glared at him .

" Couldn't expect anything better from him" Rishan said and Reyansh gave him a pleading look .

*****************************************

Hey guysssss👋👋 🥰🥰.....here's the new update also the last update of the year . New year eve's  gift from my side 🎊🎊🎊🎊. A very Happy New year in advance to all🎊🎊💝💫💫💫💥 , may God bless us this year with lots of love ......love you all
Byeee
💫💫💫💫