Chapter 7

" How did you both get married ?" Ahana lifted her head up to see Vidhi , looking at her with absolute blank eyes , and there was something about her personality and aura which made Ahana nervous. She started looking down again not knowing what to say .
" as far as I know Rey wasn't a person , who would be interested in marriages and relationships, At least not now , when his carrier as an architect is on peak , so what changed in within few weeks ? " Vidhi continued when she didn't get any answers from Ahana.
" He .....he sa.....said not to tell anyone about our marriage. " Ahana replied timidly, not being able to look into the eyes of the lady who was standing before her . Up till now , Of all the people whom she had met in this house, she had only felt a little bit comfortable around Sanvi and Vanika , as other then them , rest no one else had made any efforts to mingle with her or make her feel her comfortable, not even her husband, but then suddenly this lady over here , whom she recognized as the third daughter-in-law of the The Rajputs , was all of a sudden asking the question which no one had directly asked but everyone wanted to know, and Ahana had no idea of what to answer, so she said what Reyansh has told her to say .

Vidhi started laughing at her answer but suddenly stopped and looked deep in Ahana 's eyes , " oh darling , are you really that dumb , or are you just playing dumb with all of us , because if you are then I would advise you to not as Rajputs don't have place for over smarties, but unfortunately if you are really dumb then again , I would give you and advise to groom up yourself, because Rajputs don't have place for weaker ones also , and trust me darling it's very hard to survive here especially when it's someone like you." Her words gave a sudden chill to Ahana and she looked st her with big innocent eyes not able to decode the meaning of her words , but she knew one thing for sure , that Vidhi's words were just an alert of the upcoming storm in her life .

" don't look at me like that sweety , you won't get it know but very soon you will understand , what I meant. Till then just have your breakfast, because you will require a lot of energy, Ba bye " saying so , Vidhi moved towards her room , waving her shoulder length hairs , which were tied neatly in a high ponytail.

After she was gone , Ahana realized that Vidhi's tone wasn't anything like the other two daughter in laws of this household. Where one hand , Vanika and Sanvi were very sweet with her , on the other hand , the lady who just went away was anything but sweet , her tone was tough , stern and somewhat laced with rudeness and mockery but one thing was sure to Ahana that although Vidhi's words were bitter, but they were true.

                         ************

" Till when are you planning to stay over here Rey "said the girl , caressing Reyansh's hairs , while he laid on his back , with his head in her laps .

" I don't want to leave you Aashu, I don't wanna go back home. I can't see mom's tears , and everyone's stressed faces , I just can't. " Reyansh said wrapping his hands around her waist .

" but you have to, You have to Go back and face each and everyone over there. They need their answers Rey , go and face them , you can't run away like this for long , moreover you are here since yesterday, everyone must be worried , and she also must be worried for you. " Aashi said unwrapping his hands .
Reyansh sat up with his legs crossed and cupped her cheeks.
" sorry Aashu , I shouldn't have spoken to you like that yesterday. "
" o common Rey stop saying like you were serious about it. We both know that you were pretending it all and so was I , so I don't mind it , relax ."
Aashi said holding his wrist .
" thanks for always being there and understanding me Aashu , I'm too lucky to have you in my life . " Reyansh said hugging her .
" of course you should feel lucky , afterall I'm The Aashi Singhal , I don't waste my beauty sleep for everyone.  " Aashi said , parting away from him and  flickering her in a sassy way .
Reyansh gave a short smile,  looking at her antics .
                         *************

After 3 long hours,  Vanika was free for a short while after her first surgery of the day , and she huffed about the 2 more to go . She shook her head while taking out her phone and dialled the number which she didn't call usually.  After 3 ringings , came a heavy manly voice , which always madd her heart skip a beat .
" Are you okay? " was his first question,
" yes I'm fine , are you......are you fine , ...I mean is Maa saa , okay ?" She asked bitting her lips .
" everything is fine as for now , and you focus on your surgeries doctor,  don't worry about home , when you are at work , I'm here and I'll manage.  " he said in a blank tone , but still it made Vanika' s heartbeat fast , snd the reason was his words which were plain yet soothing.
After a few minutes of silence,  she finally decided to speak.
" I'll cut the call then ,take care . " saying so she cut the call and held her phone near to her racing heart .

                        *************

Hey guys , here's the new chapter of the story,  hope you enjoyed and sorry for again being late🥲 , anyways what do you think about today's part , was it Intresting😏 ?
And did you like our sassy Vidhi 🤭😎
What is Aashi doing with Reyansh nd why was he with her all the time 😳
And what about Ruhan and Vanika 🥰
Did you like Ruhan addressing Vanika as Doctor 🤩🥰
Anyways read this part and vote , comment and share among your friends,  and wait for me , will meet in next update .
Till then Ba bye 👋
Good night 🌃