Chapter 15

Yoooo guys , tomorrow is your dear author's birthday 🎂🥳🥳 and your author is finally going to be eligible to read all those 18+ books out there🥵🥵, 😝🤪 ( it's not like I haven't read any of them till  now 😜)  . Tomorrow I'm officially turning 18 and oh God I can't believe 😂😂it .
So , it calls for a celebration 🎉,  isn't it, that's why here we go with the hotties of Rajput universe 😎. Read and comment and do vote guys, I'm writing for you all even when I have my exams knocking at the doorstep.  So atleast show some appreciation to ur author's hardwork .
Enjoy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Rivan was sitting in his cabin , when his mobile pinged with another notification. He was already irritated by the morning drama , at the breakfast table , when his wife announced that she would be having her breakfast with her good for nothing best friend Arsh .
His irritation turned into infuriation when he saw his wife's instagram post .

He himself couldn't decipher the reason for his sudden anger, was it jealousy, but why ? It wasn't as if she was his lady love or they had that normal husband and wife relationship, then why was he getting jealous. Oh yes , she definitely wasn't his beloved but was his very good friend and how could he tolerate someone else as her best friend, yes that's the only reason for his jealousy towards Arsh .
Rivan justified his feelings and sat straight , taking deep breaths to calm down his anger and jealousy.
He heard a knock on the door and straightening his blazer he said " Come in" and a man in his early twenties entered into his room, setting his spectacles, he was Ekaksh
Bansal , Rivan's personal secretary,  being a man in his early twenties , Ekaksh was quiet mature and well organised for his age . He did his work with utmost perfection and had a lot of patience which was obviously needed to tolerate his boss , who used to have mood swings more than a pregnant lady. 

" Sir , Mr. Philips and his team has arrived,  they are waiting for you in the conference room . " He said forwarding a file towards Rivan. 
" It has the papers and details which are needed today. " He further continued.
While Rivan nodded his head , flipping the pages of the file .

He stood up handing back the file to Ekaksh and started to move outside followed by Ekaksh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Entering the conference room Rivan found his elder brother already sitting on the center chair , beside whom was his twin and the other chair on Ruhan's left was empty for him as on the other end were sitting the delegates from Romania,  Mr. Alfanso Miano Chris Phillips and his secretary,  Ms. Livy , that's what her name was , who was continously looking at his  brothers with lusty eyes , which he didn't like even a bit , how couldsome random lady eye rape his brothers . Shaking his head , he took his seat and they started the meeting. 

After about 2 hours and 45 minutes,  the meeting got over , and everyone soon started leaving the conference room,  when Ruhan's phone ringed and he saw the caller's Id read
' V. Doctor  ' , he frowned , pressing the green button , as  he found it very odd , getting a call from her during this time of the day,  as ,usually she used to be busy with her patients at this time .
He came out of his thoughts when he heard her , voice from other side " Ruhan,  are you there? "  came her voice which was panic filled.  Ruhan became tensed upon hearing her voice.

" hey what happened,  are you okay ? Why are you sounding so worried?  "  He asked marching out , followed by his brother's,  who followed behind him,  because of the tension on his face. 

" Vidhi had called and she told that Baba sa has arrived and there's again some scene at home,  I'm driving back to home and you as well please try to reach home as soon as possible.  " Vanika told him in a rush .