Chapter 3

Vani and Saanvi shared a look after they looked at the girl infront of them who looked anything but a newly wedded bride. Her state was completely disheveled , tear stains on her cheeks and her hairs not at right place and her eyes closed.
Vanika felt pity for her , as she had to witness all the drama on the first day of her arrival,  not to forget the words of Aashi and Bua saa and to add cherry on top, her husband, who was God knows where since yesternight.

She bent down and kept her hand on her youngest sister in law 's shoulder , and as soon as her hands came in contact with her shoulder, Aahana opened her eyes and flinched back .

She looked timid ,  tired and somewhat flabbergasted by the sudden visit of the two royal ladies who carried themselves with perfection and their personality itself shouted of elegance, whereas when she looked at herself, she found herself looking like nothing less than a roadside begger.

" Where are you lost , young lady ? " She came out of her thoughts when she heard one of the two ladies, whom she presumed to be her husband's sister in laws , say.

" N...no... nowhere, I'm ... I'm sorry."
She said stuttering, not looking up at them , afraid of the fact that the two ladies infront of her may not like her , afterall so much happened after she came in their lives.

" What for dear ? Why are you sorry" This time it was Vanika who questioned her .

Ahana looked up at her but didn't say anything,  as she continued to fidget her fingers. 
"See , you yourself don't know why you were saying sorry,  isn't it ?" Saanvi said in a very soft tone, while moving close to her.
" Ahana, that's what your name is right? " Vanika asked her and she nodded
"  We know Reyansh very well , and we also know that he can never do such thing which would hurt his family members,  especially Maa saa , but still he chose to marry you, that too without telling any of us , so it means there must have been some serious and genuine reason for his this action,  which I won't ask you to tell me , because I know that maybe you would be uncomfortable,  but dear keep this in your mind that now you are also a part of this family and your every problem is our problem too , so always feel free to come to any of us , we will always be there for you.  " Vanika said cupping her cheeks. 

" thank you ma'am" Ahana said with great full eyes .
" Oh shut up Ahana , just now Vani bhabhi gave you such a long lecture about family and all nd you are still calling us ma'am,  that's not fair girl , or maybe you don't know us properly,  isn't it?  " Saanvi said scolding her lightly , which was Ofcourse not a serious one.
At this Ahana just nodded her head slightly.
" okay young woman lemme introduce ourselves to you , so this lady overhere is the most calm, composed, and soothing person I have ever met , and she also happens to be our eldest sister in law and the eldest daughter-in-law of  this family.  Also she is a very famous neurosurgeon , meet the one and only Dr. Vanika Ruhan Rajput, say Hi to her . " She said singing a very dramatic way which made the other two ladies smile slightly .
" you don't need to be so dramatic   You know,  anyways,  Ahana there is nothing so great about me , as she told,  I'm just like any other person out there , but let me tell u two things, first  as I told you earlier, that if you ever have any issues regarding anything you can always come to me , and the second thing , she's Sanvi Rivan Rajput,  the second daughter-in-law of the family and your second sister in law,  also a renowned writer and the most jovial one , whenever you feel sad , come to her and she will make you laugh till your stomach starts aching.  " Vanika said smiling. 
Ahana gave both the ladies a bright smile , which was the first time she had smiled since the time she had come there. She felt really good,  seeing that both of them putting efforts to make her comfortable . Her condition was like aimless wanderer,  having no particular destination. She had never thought that one day she would become the   daughter in law of such an established family, and she could still not belive that she had escaped from hell in which she was previously living.  It felt as if it was yesterday only when her  mother had last  kissed  her and had asked her run away. She still couldn't believe that all that pain and sufferings which she had endured from a very young age had come to an end and now she was safe . Heck she couldn't believe her life anymore,  all of this felt like a dream to her  , but still she was upset,  and her heart was crying,  why ? Well because , the person who had come as an angel for her was now in deep grief , and that too because of her , and she didn't even know where he was , as he hadn't come to his room, now thier room after he left her in the room. She knew that his mother won't accept her , not so soon , and so would the other members, except the two standing infront of her , but she was fine with this much only. She was more than happy when her sister in laws made an effort to talk to her , as she really needed someone beside her .
" ......And Rey is the youngest of all.... Are you even listening to me ?" Ahana came out of her thoughts when she heard Sanvi saying something while shooking her arm .

" Uhh ,... sorr... sorry bhabhi, really sorry, actually I was thinking something so....." She said stuttering and fidgeting her fingers.
" Arey it's fine , don't be sorry, actually I was just telling you about our family members, so that you don't have to face any problem in the future. " Said Sanvi
" Ohh , could you please tell me once again, I didn't ....wait , bhabhi, where is Vanika bhabhi ." Ahana asked looking around, when she couldn't spot Vanika anywhere in the room.

" Actually Bhabhi remembered an urgent work so she left,and you were so lost that you didn't even notice her going. Anyways I was saying that ours is a big family, you see , the eldest of all is Dadu sa, the head of the family and this whole business empire, strict but caring and next is Dadi sa , just like her husband she's also strict, yet loving, usually she is a very calm and composed lady but her anger is worse than anything, families reputation matters the most for both of them, but we can't deny the fact that they love each one of us dearly and you will be added in the list very soon , i know that , then we have maa sa , I know you must be feeling that she doesn't likes you and all but trust me Ahana once you will win her heart, she will shower you with all the love in the world , she is really a very kind and soft spoken lady and the best part is she is self independent , an inspiration for all her children,  baba sa , whom you haven't met till now , because he's out for some office work, loves his wife i.e. Maa sa very dearly , he can't see her in tears , just the Xerox copy of dadu saa , they both have 4 sons , and the eldest one is Ruhan bhaiya, next are the twins Rivan and Rishan and then is our Reyansh or Rey as we call him lovingly. " Sanvi completed with a deep sigh and looked at Ahana who was looking at her with a smile on her face.
" What? " She asked
" Nothing, it's just I always wanted to have a big family , and now it feels good to have ." Ahana said
" No doubt it's really good to have a big family but trust me , a big family comes with a big number of drama, and ours is no exception." Sanvi said with an apologetic smile .
" What does that mean bhabhi,?" Ahana asked innocently
" Nothing, I'll send some clothes for you, just get ready and come downstairs, rest you will come to know soon, what I mean . " Saying this Sanvi moved out of the room leaving Ahana, deep in thoughts.

Heyooo ,here goes the another chapter of the story. If you are liking it then please do vote and comment.
Btw did you all like today's interaction between the three brides of rajput? Ik one of them was missing but she's a bit different from others which you'll get to see in next chapter.
Till then byeee