Chapter 10

" Why did you speak that I told you not to tell anyone about us ?" Reyansh questioned Ahana , with  irritation visible in his voice , once they were in their room after the long interrogation and melodramatic family session downstairs,  where on one hand , everyone accepted Ahana,  and the eldest member of the family,  i.e. the grandfather of the heirs announced their reception party to take place after 3 days , as to announce their wedding publicly,  on the other hand Reyansh received total of three tight slaps and that too from those people who had never ever raised their voice at him, along with the scoldings and taunts of each snd everyone present there but his eldest brother's silent treatment and those raging eyes were bothering him more as he knew that everyone else would become normal till tomorrow evening except his Ruhan bhai , and not to forget about his father,  who was already returning back earlier just because of him . He knew that he would have to go through all the  interrogation and raging session once again,  when his father arrives. Oh wait maybe he won't have tofacehis father's rage , and there was only one person who could make this possible and it was  his mother , whom his father endlessly,  but the problem was currently his mother was also angry and he could only think of the ways to gain her forgiveness. 

His chain of thoughts broke with Ahana's  voice.
" because it was the truth Reyansh ji ." Ahana replied innocently,  fidgeting her fingers

"Oh God ! Ahana like seriously,  are you really that dumb or do you just pretend to be  . " Reyansh said rubbing his forehead. 

" Why are you saying like that ji " Ahana asked,  as her eyes started filling up with tears. 

" Don't ! just don't start crying again ! I only said that I love you because I don't want any further drama in my family now, that doesn't mean that I really ment it , and Ahana yaar , could you just stop crying for once , are you some little baby because this is the only thing which you have been doing since long . If you had taken a stand for yourself instead of crying,  then we wouldn't have to face this situation.......  " He stopped the minute, he realized what he had said and Immediately looked at Ahana,  whose face was now covered with tears and she was silently weeping,  which was a clear proof that she was hurt , and he knew he had done the damage,  he knew his words had hurt her badly .

" Hey hey I'm.....I'm sorry....I'm really very sorry Ahana,  I didn't mean to say that....oh fuck I'm an idiot, I'm stupid,  I didn't mean what I said...I'm sorry...." Reyansh started apologizing as soon as he realized his mistakes,  but it was too late .

" I never told you to rescue me Reyansh ji it was all your choice and neither did I force you to come to that place,  it was again all your choice,  I was going to accept my fate but it  was  you ,  who made me believe that even I can live like a normal girl ,it was you , who filled my hair partition,  you were the one who married me and bought me here , and yes  I know that you don't love me nor I have any expectations from you , so how am I responsible for what all happened . Ahana  said , as she took a step back and jerked his hand. 

" Ahana I'm sorr......." Ahana Interrupted him saying
" I'm not over yet, Reyansh ji , you talked about taking a stand,  yes, I had taken a stand for myself and want to see the results. " She said , tearing up her kurti from the front with a jerk , and Reyansh stood frozen , when he saw the bruises on her cleavage and on her stomach.  Her whole front was covered with bruises. 

  ***************************

Hey guys sorry for this short update,  please bear with this today,  as I'm not well, effects of the winter's rain you know,  so couldn't write a big update, please vote and comment