Love in Pieces : Tale of broken hearts

" Hmm , to aap hamare liye kuchh bhi kar
sakte hai ?" She asked with a beautiful smile 
( Hmm , so you can do anything for me ?)

" ji bilkul , aap hukum karke to dekhiye , sahiba , aapke kadmo me saare jahaan ki khushiya laake rakh dega ye naachiz ." He said embracing  her tightly in his arms.

( Yes , ofcourse,  you just order her highness , I'll bring every happiness of the world to your feet.)

" I just want you , nothing else. " she said resting her head on his chest.

" You already have me , jaan " He said caressing her head lovingly. 

" Then why don't you leave this politics and all , I don't like you being in this shitty thing. You know naa , they say politics is a dirty game." She said pouting at him , while he just gave her a helpless look,  and she huffed saying " okay fine , but atleast talk to your father about us ."

" yeh bhi koi kahne waali baat hai ,  hum aaj hi baat karenge baba se , aur aap tayyar rahiyega , hamari biwi banne ke liye." He said holding her chin,  and kissing her forehead with lot's of love.

( is it something to ask for , ofcourse I'll  talk to father about us today itself,  and you be ready to be my wife)

She blushed furiously and hid her face in his chest.

_________________________________________________

" Anu , listen.......Anu listen to me.......Ananta stop ........Ananta rukiye hamari baat to suniye ......Hum sach Kah rahe...hamara bharosa kariye ...hume iske baare me kuchh nhi pata tha...suniye to .....Anu ......Anu Hamare bachhe ke baare me to sochiye ...Anu...." He said trying to stop his furious wife , from leaving the house, along with their 5 years old son who was sleeping in her embrace,  while she was furiously descending the stairs , dragging her luggage bag .
(Ananta stop listen to me ....trust me......I didn't know anything about this ....I am telling the truth.....listen to me....atleast think about our kid.)

Apne bachhe ke baare me sochkr hi ye faisla liya hai humne . And if you have ever loved me , then it's my swear to you , just don'ttry to stop me "  saying so she sat in the car , after adjusting her son and luggage and drived furiously out of the house.  Leaving him in a devastated condition . He stood in doorstep of his house with tears in his eyes.

It had been hardly 10 minutes,  when he received a phone call,  which gave him the news which shattered his life.
His wife and son had got into an accident and his wife was no more.

" Anantaaaaaaaaaa"  He shouted and fall on his knees.

_________________________________________________

" It's my truth Saheb , it's my truth ,no one can change my fate. Not even you . So I request you to just forget me. Bhool jaiye ki aapke zindagi me koi tawaief thi jisse aapko pyaar hua tha....bhool jayie hume aur kabhi laut kr ma...." she was stopped by him , as he kept his palm on her lips.

Grabbing her neck from behind he brought her closer to himself and wishpered in a husky voice " kuchh nhi bhoolenge hum aur naa aapko bhoolne denge , pyaar nhi krte hai aapse,  ishq krte hai aur hamare ishq behad hai , samjhi aap."  Saying so he wiped away her tears and hugged her tightly kissing her hairs , aa she also wrapped her arms around him. 

_________________________________________________

" Aa....Aap ....ye aap hai ....aap hamare saamne .......ye kisne kiya aapke saath....aur humne kaha tha naa ki hum baat karenge  aur aayenge aapko lene..... humaara intezaar kariyega to....to aapne hamara intezaar kyu nhi kiya....." He said caressing her cheeks as he broke down into tears looking at his beloved's condition. 

"Hum...humne kiya tha ...kiya tha aap....aapka intezaar.....magar aap.....aapko der ho ....gai...." Saying so he she closed her eyes and limbed in his arms.

_________________________________________________

Heyyyy guysss a small glimpse of something new brewing in author's head....what do you think about it ...should I pen down this story...which ofc I am going to do maybe side by side The Rajput brides or maybe after it ends. But do share your thoughts