Chapter 8

Sanvi was sitting on her bed , glaring at her husband who was talking to someone from the moment he had entered into their room .
" what ?" Asked Rivan , when he turned back at her and found her glaring him with sheer irritation in her eyes. 
" why did stop me from talking to Ahana,  are you by any chance trying to control me Mister Rajput . " She asked raising her brow .
" no Mrs.Rajput I'm not , It's just that she needs to become strong all by herself,  you or someone else shouldn't support her or entertain her every now and then, because that's not how things would work in her favour , if mom sees you get too closed to her ,then she won't say anything to you but at the same she won't leave any stones unturned to make her feel more isolated , as this is how our mother is , we all are very well aware about her nature, if she likes or loves someone , then she would go to any extent for them , but if someone is in her bad books then she is a devil for them. " Rivan tried to make her understand. 

" But Rivan,  Ahana isn't bad , you know me and bhabhi had talked to her in the morning and she passed very positive vibes , she seems to be very pure , and innocent. " Sanvi said

"I agree with you, she seems to be very innocent to me too but still , try to avoid her infront of mom , that's for her well-being only . " said Rivan , rubbing his forehead

" okay,  anyways I will be leaving to meet Arsh , in an hour.  "

Rivan clenched his Jaws when he heard Arsh's name .
Arsh Kapoor, who happened to be the vice chairman of the THE BLUEBERRY PUBLICATIONS, which was a famous publishing house , was Sanvi's childhood best friend,  who was always there for her in every situation,  who understood her very well and knew all her secrets,  which was probably something Rivan was somewhere jealous about , maybe that's why he never liked him .
" why do you need to meet that ugly bastard " He asked feeling annoyed even at the mention of his name.
" you know what , I can punch you hard  for calling My best friend,  an ugly bastard. " Sanvi said being enraged.
" And I'm nothing to you,  you'll punch me for him . "
Rivan asked being amused,  as he himself couldn't understand why did he love to banter with her so much,  when he himself was the one who had asked her not to get too attached to him , in the morning itself .

" you are just my friend and namesake husband,  but the one you are talking about is my best friend and an integral part of my life. " Sanvi said it very rudely,  and Rivan felt hurt by her choice of words and without saying anything else , he just moved out of the room .

Rivan's Pov

I didn't like it at all,  when she said those words , but I can't understand why I feeling hurt , even after knowing that whatever she said is just the harsh reality of our relationship. It's true that I have seen some strong  emotions in her eyes for myself but I can't let them develop more because I know,  in return I won't be  able to love her , heck I can't love her, and how can I even , when I have already experienced my share of love for this lifetime.
I had loved her and I still love her , I only, love my V , noone can take her place , not even Sanvi .

                             ************

Ahana became overjoyed when she saw Reyansh,  standing at the doorstep of the their room's door . She ran and hugged him , as she was feeling too relaxed after finally seeing him after so many hours .
" kaha chale gaye the aap,  jaante hai hum kitna darr rahe the yahan aapke bina.  "  She asked while hugging him and looking at him with the teary eyes.

[ translation  : Where did you go, do you know how scared I was without you here?]

" I'm sorry Ahana,  for leaving you like this,  I really am , I know I shouldn't have left you like this Even after knowing that maa saa doesn't like you even s bit and you're not familiar with anyone else except me,  but still I left you , so I'm sorry for that , but I was helpless , I desperately  needed some peace of mind . "

Ahana broke the hug and looked down, 
" I'm sorry too , because of me you have to face so much,  even your family isn't talking to you because of me and  you had to break your engagement.  "

" hey it's okay,  You don't need to be sorry because it was completely my decision to marry. And don't worry , my family cannot stay angry with me for long. " He said with a small smile

Before he or she could say anything further,  Reyansh's name echoed in the whole mansion. 
And Reyansh had sweat beads on his forehead.

   ************

Reyansh was standing in the middle of the Majestic hall , with a raging Ruhan standing infront of him , glaring him with enraged eyes.

                                 ************

Here you go guys with the another chapter , mostly highlighting Sanvi and Rivan.  Comment your thoughts on them , see you guys on Christmas with another chapter.  Till then byeee