thirty

karl's pov

i sat at my desk, streaming with the other boys as so often. i wasn't doing facecam today and we just ran around in minecraft while talking about literally anything. i enjoyed every single moment i got to spend with my best friends, no matter if it was a chill talk or a deep one, if we joked around or were fully focused on something, it was great and i was really thankful to have them.

"y'all are idiots.", gogy laughed, making us laugh along. "yeah but you're the biggest."
"at least he has pretty privilege though.", clay throws in. "so do all of you", i shot back. "so shut up, idiots. i'm trynna focus"

i fought off monsters as i was in a dark cave with two spawners, only on half a heart because i fell down the cliff right before i found it.

"come up, karl", nick smiled. "wanna give u food and your sword back"
"on my way", i answer as i make my way back out of the cave. i only wanted to mine some more gold, which i found easily.
back up i put it in the oven as i walked over to nick. "thanks a lot, love", i grin, making him grin as well. "you're welcome, my heart."

my bedroom door opened slowly as a freshly showered ash walked in in new clothes, her hair still wet. she didn't seem to realize i was streaming because she just continued singing regardlessly. she sang a lot, especially under the shower and her voice was actually really beautiful. it pleased my ears whenever i got to hear her sing.

"i'm sick and i'm tired too - i can admit, i am not fireproof, i feel it burning me, i feel it burning you"
she looked up at me as i unplugged my headphones with a grin, revealing the boys applauding, laughing and cheering. she stopped as her cheeks filled with red. "sorryy, didn't know you were in a call"
"streaming", i laugh, making her blush even more. "embarrassing", "noo, your singing is amazing!", nick screamed and the others agreed. "shut up simps", she laughed as she got her phone from the nightstand.

i wanted to ask her over to sit on my lap, only having one chair here right now, but still didn't know whether it was okay or not, how far i could go. i wanted her to feel comfortable and not pressured to rush anything but i also wanted her as close as possible, feel her close to me and be intimate, feel her hot breath against my sensitive skin and hold her tight. i could at least try, she'd tell me when i was about to cross boundaries.

i plugged my headphones back in and muted my mic to stream and discord. "come her", i smiled, gesturing to my lap. "i'm not doing facecam today"

she smiled at me softly as she made her way over instantly, making me feel relieved and happy, the heat rising in my body as she sat down facing me, legs left and right on the outside of mine
she placed her head in the side of my neck, closing her eyes to relax.
i could smell her coconut shampoo and body lotion, making me smile. coconut combined with her natural smell she smelled so good.
i let my hair run through her soft hair a few times, making her hands settle on my back loosely.

"alright guys", i kept my voice down while talking now, not wanting to scream into her ear or disturb her peace. "i'll enter the nether, someone in?", i ask, hands back on my setup as i was moving my character towards the portal.

"yeah, i'll come.", nick stated, making me wait for him at the portal. "me too", clay was right next to me in a second. "alright, i need to level and trade gold", we all went in together.