forty-two

twelve days had passed and everything went on really fast now. my landlord and i got the paperwork done the day after signing the contract and we got everything out of my apartment, over to the new house already. karl did it on the very same day and we spent the last couple of days sending over most of his stuff and getting furniture and decoration stuff for our new home, it was almost ready. today was our last real day here, we'd pack the rest of his stuff which was only the bed we'd take with us, his desk and setup plus a few posters tomorrow morning before he'd be finally handing over the keys, making it official.

the last few months of my life were so crazy and i couldn't quite believe how fast everything had gone and changed. it was unreal but also incredibly nice.
i couldn't be happier about the way it was.

"kiiiissy?", karl smiled innocently after entering the room, leaning down over me. i gave him a soft and gentle kiss on the lips, making both of our lips prickle.

"thank yooouu", he went to sit down at his desk, putting on his headphones.

"hello, handsome", i head karl say into his microphone after joining a call with nick. they wanted to stream today, i just chilled on the bed, phone in hand as i listened to him talk.
he was flirting with our friends non stop, and so was i, them flirting with both of as all well constantly.
neither of us had a problem with it because we trusted each other and all of us knew that it was just jokes. i wasn't a jealous person in general, as long as karl didn't go to make out with someone i didn't care.

i've grown to love all of his friends, even the ones i haven't talked to much or just through cheating or twitter, like niki or eret for example but we all got along really well.

i still wasn't a fan of streams or being on stream myself but i sometimes was in calls with others when they were playing something or just chatting.
they were all very welcoming and trying to get me into their friend groups and streaming world more.
their viewers were also really cool and supportive, asking for me frequently.
niki, punz, tubbo, ranboo, aimsey, george and alex did a jackbox stream a few days ago where i was asked to participate. it was a lot of fun but i lost a lot.

"yess, today's our last day at my apartment.", he glared over to me with a soft smile on his face, before returning to the stream.

ash
why aren't yall minecrafting with karl and nick

dream
gogy and i are facetiming

ash
uhh i wanna too

quackity
me too why aren't we invited

george
only hot ppl sorry

quackity
u just wanna flirt in peace, admit it

badboyhalo
well they do that in front of everyone like everyday sooo

quackity
i'll tell my mom about this

george
uh tell her hi i haven't talked to her in like two weeks

quackity
shut up idiot

dream
ash

dream
when are you moving in

dream
i need karl for a manhunt tomorrow or the day after

ash
tomorrow

dream
oh my god

ash
and the day after karl's meeting my family

dream
oh shoot

dream
wait

dream
OHHH

george
so you ARE dating!

quackity
it's official gays fuck

ash
no.

badboyhalo
watch your language

george
go suck at skeppys pp, let us swear

dream
LMAO

sapnap
this^

george
you leave, go stream

ash
yeah nick, leave

dream
yes nick LEAVE

quackity
yup leave sappynappy

dream
@badboyhalo say it

badboyhalo
i won't be mean to my friend

ash
i will

ash
leave nick

george
what the woman said

sapnap
i hate it here