forty-one

"this is the third bathroom", she said in a strong and steady tone. "other than the two upstairs this one doesn't have a bathtub or much space but it has a shower and everything that you need, perfect for guests or movie nights in the living-room!", she said after leading us downstairs to the only room we hadn't seen before going upstairs.
"it's still very big", i gasp at her words. "wow"
"it is!", karl looked at me laughing. we both never had an own house or tour, ending in us being overly excited and child-like about everything she'd show us.

"oh and you can also draw walls if you want to, it's all up to you once you bought it, no restrictions."
she continued walking, stopping in the living room.
"alright, you've seen everything, making this the end of the tour!"
karl took a step closer to me.

"i'll wrap this up again for your understanding. we've got three full sized bedrooms, two big and one small bathroom, master on main. the kitchen is open to the living room with a cathedral ceiling and loft that overlooks the whole thing. you've got two extra rooms downstairs and three upstairs that you can use for whatever you need, home gym, laundry room etcetera.
there's a garage with place for three cars and one motorcycle and a pool with sauna downstairs next to the basement. you've got a private, fenced backyard which backs up to the woods and a garden in the front. the tiled, covered patio with two ceiling fans and uncovered deck for additional seating area are perfect for relaxing or having visitors over. an irrigation system is installed as well, making exactly 2,607 SQ. FT."

she looked up from her papers with a genuine smile.
"and the price would make a solid $395,000."

i made clear that i'd pay half of everything, no matter how much more money he made. i wouldn't let him pay all or most of it. he felt guilty at first but agreed happily then, saying that he loved the idea of us having everything fair and equally.
because that's how it should be.

"any more questions?", the nice lady that showed us around the second house we visited today asked in a nice voice, just like it had been the whole time we were here. she seemed really sweet in general.
"i think i've asked everything for now", karl returned her smile, both looking at me now. "me too, thanks a lot", i look back at her. "alright, let us know about your decision in the span of seven days then, please! in need of the e-mail again?"

"no, we got it, thanks!", he shaked her hand goodbye, me doing the same afterwards. "it was a really nice tour!"

"actually", karl said. "could we talk outside real quick? and get back to you then?"
"sure", she smiled, karl guiding me outside.

"what do you think??", he grins at me. "it's giant and SO pretty, every room is perfect! oh and i love the neighborhood as well! what about you?"
"i love this house! it has everything just the way i imagined!", he agreed with me. "even better than online and way nicer than the first one. should we?", he asked again. "i don't need more time to think, i'm confident in this one"
"yeah me too", he lifted me up, spinning us around. "we're buying it then!", i laughed, holding onto him tightly. "god, i can't believe this", i looked up at him in disbelief, still not being at the same height, even though i'm literally in the air, only secured by his arms."

he let me down gently, entering the house again, i followed behind him. "we know that we'll buy it already.", he smiled, her eyes widening happily. "that's great! i actually have the contract and everything here already, do you want to do this right now or still wait these two weeks?"

karl looked over at me. "this is so insane, we're rushing anyways, let's do it now."
"i'm in", i grin, making the woman laugh. "you two are really sympathetic and spontaneous, i love it. let's get this ready then."

we signed the contract after reading it carefully and observative, taking our time with that before we payed everything and got the keys.
"alright, we'll have to pack everything up and cancel our leases. a moving company would be great as well, wouldn't it?", karl laughed, super hyped. "yes, dear. that would help us a lot. i gotta talk to my landlord once we get home."

"here are your sets of keys, you get three of each: this is for the front door, the backdoor, that one's for the basement, the garage and then the smallest is for the mailbox.", she hands them over to us, karl taking them into his slightly shaking hands. "thank you lots, have a lovely day!", we leave, getting back into his car before driving home.

"we need to take a picture!", he said as soon as we sat on his bed, trying to. process what just happened.
we did as he said, holding up the keys without showing the pattern just in case of safety, a giant grin on both of our faces.

we sent it to our friends and family before he went onto twitter happily.

karl @karljacobs_

we bought a house together today
ahahaha WHAT THE FUCK
happier than ever @ashtalkstrash

one image attached

╰ ash @ashtalkstrash
HOW IS THIS ACTUALLY REAL I LOVE YOU

tubbo @tubbolive
AYOOO WHAT DID SOMEONE SAY HOUSE PARTY

╰ sapnap @sapnap
FINALLY OUT OF THAT CRAP HOLE SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL GONNA COME OVER AGAIN SOON

royaaa @royavalerie
i can't believe my eyes anymore AM I DREAMING

╰ george @georgenotfound
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US BEFORE THAT'S SO NICE

╰ bad @badboyhalo
YOO WHAT CONGRATS ^_^
          ╰ skep @skeppyextra
            bad when are we moving in together

eret | alastair @eret
Y A S WHAT KSNEKDNE POG

╰ dream @dreamwastaken
LETS MF GO YOOOOO we gonna win the bet boys

╰ quackity @quackity4k
HELL YEAH LESGOOO, do y'all need help moving in?

╰ velvet @velvetiscaked
need a dog? 😳 CONGRATS

╰ minx @justaminx
hey karl can i steal your gf i'll give u my left ankle in return (i do not accept anything else than a yes.)

╰ viewer @viewerone
OH MY GOD HOW COOL, ARE Y'ALL DATING???

╰ viewer @viewertwo
AHHH COOL!!

╰ viewer @viewerthree
i'm shipping y'all so hard holy shit is this a roomies situation or are you actually dating

show 7952 more replies