1•The Sprite and the Dragon•1

(Spelling mistakes? Grammatical errors? Incorrect information? Please point them out, thank you!)

~•~•~•~•~

  A splitting headache.

  That's what Leifen woke up to.

  "Ugh..."

  It was extremely painful that he couldn't help but let out a loud groan while massaging his temple. But he could feel the soft surface he was laying down on despite the pain.

  'Hold up, soft?'

  Leifen's eyes immediately snapped open. And true to his suspicion, he was definitely not in his room.

  'Where the f*ck am I?'

  The abrupt change in brightness hurt his eyes. It also made his headache even worse. But Leifen didn't have any time to care about that.

  He was more concerned by the fact that he woke up in a place which was definitely not his room, nor was it the medical tent he last remembered being sent to.

  "Ugh... what the f*ck is up with this headache."

  Leifen subconsciously cursed loudly while forcing himself to sit up. He really felt hellish.

  He looked around the bright surrounding, ignoring his headache. He was in some kind of an open clearing in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by different beautiful flowers.

  It looked like a normal forest clearing at first glance. But it wasn't normal at all.

  Because everything was absolutely humongous.

  'What the hell...'

  The trees, the grass, heck even the pebble looked like a huge boulder for him. What's more, now that his head cleared up a bit, he can now tell what's the soft thing he was laying on.

  It was a flower. Yes, Leifen was using a f*cking flower as a soft bed.

  "Did everything grew or did I just shrink?"

  Leifen thought out loud. That was the only reason he could think of as to why everything was so big. As for why he was here...

  'I probably transmigrated or reincarnated, or something similar. Hah, why am I not surprised.'

  Leifen had a bitter smile full of mockery. He let out a deep sigh before carefully standing up. Balancing himself on top of the flower was easy but going down would probably be a huge problem to him.

  He looked down carefully at the edge of the flower petal, planning to measure the height he would need to climb down to. Unfortunately, he forgot an important detail. 

  Morning mist usually made plants moist and wet.

  As the result, he accidentally slipped at the moist petal, only managing to hold the edge of it and successfully saving himself at the last minute.

  "Ugh... F*cking hell."

  Leifen groaned as he tried to pull himself back on tp of the flower. Emphasis on tried because no matter how hard he pulled himself, he always slipped back because of the moist surface.

His hands was slowly losing its grip. He honestly can't hold on to the petal much longer because one, it was slippery and two, he was still felling weak because of the initial headache he had.

  Finally, he accepted the fact that he can't do anything and just willingly let go. Bracing himself for the pain that he was sure would come.

  But it never came.

  Actually, for some reason, Leifen didn't really fell down. He was floating.