12•The Crown Prince •12

Leifen's stay in the dragon's lair was short but memorable. In this past 3 months, not only did he learn a lot, he also finally got the chance to fully accept his transmigration.

  As in move on from his past life and letting go of everything from his previous world. Now, he was ready to continue as Leifen of this world. The only Sprite in existence.

  "Gramps, Imma go now. Don't do anything fun without me okay? Wait for me to find something to extend your life cause I definitely will!"

  Leifen, up until now, was still on his child form. He was standing in front of Eruhaben's cave, ready to depart. Meanwhile, the said dragon was in front of him as well.

  Eruhaben didn't know what to feel right now. Although it was true that he was happy that the rowdy child was finally going, he still can't help but admit that he will terribly miss the Sprite.

  A small part of the ancient dragon wanted to stop the Sprite from leaving. He wanted to protect the child inside his lair at least until he grow into a full adult.

  But Eruhaben knew he couldn't do that. That's why here he was, standing in front of the green haired child he took care of for two months.

  "Be careful."

  Short and curt, but Leifen felt Eruhaben's emotion behind those simple words. Leifen gathered all his courage before engulfing Eruhaben in a surprise hug.

  The dragon was too stunned to react, which gave Leifen the time he needed to escape. He smiled mischievously one last time before quickly taking out his wings and flying out of Mt. Yelia.

  By the time Eruhaben snapped out of his shock state, Leifen's figure was already pretty far. The ancient gold dragon let out a uncharacteristically loud laughter full of happiness mixed with disbelief.

  'Yes, that's the Leifen I knew of. Hah. That child better fulfill his promise of coming back soon.'

  When Eruhaben calmed down from laughing, a small smile remained on his gorgeous face. He really can't help but look forward to their next meeting.

  Eruhaben then hid the entrance of his cave again while shaking his head. Still with that small, warm smile.

~

  Alberu Crossman's life as the Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom was nothing but hard. Specially because of his blood lineage that he's been keeping under an extreme tight wraps.

  Don't get him wrong, he loved his mother with all his heart. But it was a fact that their race wasn't really welcomed by everyone. It hurts but that's how it was.

  Now, another headache was starting to form. Courtesy of none other than the famous trash of Count Henituse's family, Cale Henituse.

  'First, that gold shield. Now this redhead bastard who's actions I can't predict.'

  Alberu let out a harsh breath in frustration. The first message left by Cale was repeatedly playing on his mind.

  "I plan on buying the Whipper Kingdom's Magic Tower."

  That was the craziest thing Alberu has ever heard in his entire life. And he liked it. In fact, he absolutely loved that crazy idea as it was something he can benefit from.

  'He would buy the Tower while I would get the mages.'

  That was the plan. A plan that both he and Cale Henituse came up with. Actually, Alberu was really happy about this deal.

  The problem was, the bastard who dropped that bomb. As well as the crazy people surrounding that said bastard.

  'The mess they made in Breck Kingdom is unbelievable.'