14•The Meeting With Cale's Children•14

Someone drew a fanart of my Leifen!!!!
Look! Look! Ahhh! I can't believe I would get to see an art of my Leifen!

Thank you very much Suprice_ !!!
(Just in case the mention didn't work. Suprice_ was the name. They're the talented artist that drew the fanart.)

~•~•~•~•~

"I hope you can do me a favor."

-That is difficult. I am currently very busy.

Leifen watched Alberu as he talked to Cale using the video communication device. Munching on another cookie.

The past month he stayed with the Prince, the green haired elf developed an addiction to cookies. Because the cookies that the crown prince always fed him was absolutely delicious.

'It's said that the cookies Duke Fredo gave Raon is even more delicious. I wonder if I'll have a chance to taste it.'

"If you don't help me, I will be removed in the crown prince position and die."

Leifen flinched slightly after hearing that before looking incredulously at the blonde prince. There was no way Alberu would be in danger with him around, and he knew that Alberu was aware of that.

'So what's up with his exaggeration?'

Although he was thinking like that, Leifen was actually enjoying another drama between the two soon-to-be sworn brothers.

Nothing beats watching the progress of their relationship first hand. But most of all, this was the part where Alberu would ask Cale to go to the Dark Elf Village!

Leifen would get to see Mary!

Meanwhile, Cale flinched as well after hearing what Alberu said. What the crown prince said was quite serious, and Alberu wasn't the type to joke around like that.

-Let's hear what you have to say. Just what is it you need my help for, your highness?

Alberu paused for a while. Glancing at the little fairy's direction. When he saw Leifen nodding at him with his usual bright smile, Alberu started speaking.

"Dark elf."

Leifen could see Cale closing his eyes. He can't help but cast him a pitying glance because he knew what Cale was thinking.

'His thinking about how his slacker life was getting further and further away from him. Poor Cale.'

Leifen, who read the novel multiple times, couldn't help but wish for Cale to achieve his slacker life as well. Not because that was the only way for Cale to stop turning himself to a bloody mess, but because the guy truly deserved it.

Considering the life he lead, he deserved the peaceful life he was wishing for.

"Can you go to the Dark Elf Village?"

Alberu finally asked. Meanwhile, Cale kept his eyes closed. But the crown prince didn't say anything about it.

It was because Alberu knew that he was asking for a lot by asking Cale to go to the Dark Elf Village. But Leifen gestured for him to continue explaining himself.

Alberu saw that gesture and nodded. He then started to speak again.

"There is an item I need you to retrieve for me. The Dark Elves helping me and I are unable to move right now. I also need a human to go.