7•A Lullaby•7

[Help! I'm stuck at chapter 10 ಥ‿ಥ
I got hooked on reading TCF Butler MC Fanfic! And now I have a writer's block!!

Speaking of that, fun fact: I love butler characters. They're my absolute favorite! And I'm writing a TCF Ff with a butler character as the MC! Just for fun. (≧▽≦)]

[Welp, here's chapter 7! Enjoy!]

~•~•~•~•~

When Leifen woke up, he didn't know how many hours has passed. All he knew was that the sun was still in the sky.

He remembered loosing consciousness the moment he laid down on a random nest in the mountain where the bombs exploded.

He also remembered the mess he did on the capital. As well as the possibility of an ever bigger mess that may or may not come his way because of his actions.

Leifen sighed heavily. He inspected his own body to see if there was anything wrong before trying to see if he had enough energy to fly. Fortunately, he was now back to his peak condition.

But he still didn't know how much time had passed.

'Seeing as the sun was still there then I guess I only slept for a few hours, or maybe a whole day seeing as when I passed out it was this early as well.'

Leifen shrugged and flew away from the nest. He needed to face the consequences of his actions, even if it was against his will. He wasn't really sure if protecting the people near the royal family was really a good idea.

"Well, what's done is done. Can't really undo what I did. Let's just look at the bright side, at least no one got hurt, right?"

Leifen was well aware that he was just saying that to console himself. He was also well aware that revealing himself to any of the unlucky bastards, namely Cale and Alberu, would foil all the plans he made this past two years.

The carefully thought out plan he came up with in that two years would be wasted. And he hated that. He hated it when his efforts were wasted for nothing.

'But something was amiss.'

There was something bugging Leifen ever since he woke up. It was a trace of his mana. Or what Leifen called as his portable "tracking device".

There were two traces coming off in the capital, which wasn't weird because he distinctively remember that both Alberu and Raon, whose necklaces both contained Leifen's mana, was there. The weird part was the trace wasn't coming in the direction of the palace. In fact, it was somewhere else.

Leifen stopped abruptly in place when he realized where the two mana traces he felt were at.

It was at the Plaza of Glory.

And as far as Leifen could remember, there was only one time when Cale, who was always followed by the dragon, returned at that Plaza. It was also the only time when both Alberu and him would be there.

That was when the king gave medals to certain people for their actions during the plaza terror incident. And that was a week after said incident.

"I've been unconscious for a week?"

Leifen muttered dumbly. He did expected that he would faint but he didn't expect that he would stay unconscious for a whole week. A full seven days.

"... Goodness."

Leifen felt like his energy was leaving his body due to shock so, for his own safety, he decided to land and change to his normal size. He would rest for a bit and let everything sink in for a moment.