(A Little Extra 2)

The Forest of Darkness, one of the forbidden region in the Western Continent, had undergone a massive change. The forest that many people tend to avoid now look like a big, garden-like paradise.

There was a clearing in the forest that was decorated with fancy green and gold decorations. Flower patches were scattered around that serves as a natural decorations on the grass.

Then, several two-person tables were arranged in the clearing. The tables were prepared for a romantic dinner, perfect for couples to use. And of course, the color scheme they used was still green and gold.

There were also tables that could accommodate about five people. It was placed so as to surround the two-person tables in the middle.

At one side of the clearing, there was a small platform with a single stool on top in the middle of a vacant space. They enclosed it with green and gold fabrics intertwined together. With a pure gold stanchions supporting it.

(For those who didn't know, stanchions are those used on cinemas, hotels, museums, red carpet, concert venues, etc. for crowd control.)

The enclosed space can fit over a group of ten people, aside from the small platform that can only accommodate one person, comfortably. It was prepared for the performers that would play the music and perform a dance.

Then, at the other side was a stage where the hosts and special guests would stay. The color scheme was, of course, green and gold as well.

Leifen looked around the venue with a proud and satisfied expression. It took them weeks to prepare this whole place. He even had to drag all the dragons that he knew and have them help.

Specially the ancient dragon, Eruhaben. As Eruhaben's gold dust were extremely needed for his plan. He needed it to create a magical atmosphere in the venue.

Just imagine having the place filled with shining gold dust, like small and beautiful fireflies flying around.

He made almost everyone on Cale's group help him. Even the Molan Duo and Duke Fredo from Endable Kingdom! (A/N: Forgot the name. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

He also personally sent the invitation for all the guests.

The party would start later, but Leifen still needed to negotiate with some people who would be the main server and performer for the night. Hopefully, they would agree.

~

Night came but the decorated stayed brightly lit by small gold lights. Candles on the tables were lit, creating a romantic atmosphere in the air. And the mellow sound of a flute being played resonated through the air.

One by one, the invited people came. All of them were quite stunned at the beautiful venue that the children managed to create. It looked... magical. So much that they gape for a solid minute upon seeing the view.

Beacrox Molan, whose wearing a butler suit, was serving the guests that arrived. Similarly, another butler with brown hair and black eyes was entertaining and serving the guests that were already seated.

The polite and simple butler was quite efficient in his work. So much that Leifen insisted for him to be the main server for tonight. All he needed to do was to follow the list Leifen gave him.

On the other side, a handsome and elegant looking man was seated on the stool on top of the small platform. His black and white robe, as well as his long black hair, fluttered with the wind as he skillfully played the flute.

His unique clothes, along with his blindfolded eyes, garnered some attention. There was also five more men surrounding the platform he was in. All of them wearing the same robe but not as fancy as the one in the middle. The five of them also had a sword on their side. (A/N: *ehem* wuxia/xianxia *ehem*)