5•Young Master Silver Light•5

My load is going to expire today so I'm gonna leave this here before that happens...

I'm still contemplating whether I'll leave two chapters or just one but here you go first...

~•~•~•~•~

  Leifen's eyes were burning with excitement. Now that the blood-craze mage showed himself, Leifen could finally pay him back for drinking his blood.

  'Or maybe not. He was Choi Han's prey after all.'

  Leifen's thought was cut off when he saw Redika's hand become covered with red-colored mana. He then swung his hand and started speaking.

  "Should be fun."

  His chilling voice that sounded like metal scrapping against one another filled the plaza. Then, the red mana shot out to different spots in the Plaza.

  Then it started.

   Ooooooong-

  Leifen could feel it better than anyone else. He could feel the Bell tower vibrating.

  Beeeeeeep-

  Beeeeeeep-

  The beeping of magical devices starting to go off in multiple locations were clear to Leifen as well. He could see, no, he could feel the red mana that was flying towards the detonation devices inside the magic bomb suddenly started to spin aimlessly in position.

  'This is mana disturbance.'

  Leifen already experienced this feeling before. Back on the mountain where Cale rescued Raon. He used the exact same method as well. Fortunately, Leifen wasn't really affected by this.

  Then it happened in the Plaza as well. The ringing happened in the plaza as well. There were four spots in the plaza that was ringing.

  "Ho. So that's where the bombs are. Good job on not making me do anything Cale."

  Leifen whispered to himself. Cale had already done everything, more specifically, Cale's group did it. So Leifen didn't need to step up anymore.

"Hahahahahaha-"

  Leifen could hear the annoying laugh of the blood crazed mage Redika.

  Wiiiiiiiiiing

  It was even more annoying because there was a loud noise combining with his laugh that sounded like scratching metals. Not to mention the panicking people as well.

  'Ahh. So noisy.'

  "Your Highness! Please get to a safe spot!"

  The Royal Knights and a few mages were next to the royal family and the king to help them escape. Of course, Leifen stayed next to Alberu as well.

  He was still flying right next to Alberu in his usual tiny form. And seeing as everyone was panicking, nobody noticed him. Not to mention he was using his ability to blend in nature. He was like air, unseen but was still there.

  Half of the Royal Knights and mages were either working to calm the crowd or searching for the Mana Disturbance Tool. While the other half was rushing over to the secret organization.

  Redika, who was laughing for a while now, started speaking. This immediately caught Leifen's full attention.

  "This is annoying."

  With that, all of the secret organization members, aside from Redika, started launching long ranged attacks. Spears, daggers, throwing knives; all sort of attacks started to pour down upon the knights.