2•One Weird Human- No Make It Two•2

Although Leifen did want Cale to save Raon as soon as possible, seeing the two familiar colored cats hiding something in the mountain, he wasn't really sure what to feel.

  'Two years, huh.'

  The normal human sized Leifen stood silently on a tree branch, his figure hidden in plain sight by the leaves of the trees.

  Leifen spent his past two years either visiting and healing Raon, or training his abilities and some other stuffs. And for him, time was extremely slow.

  How can it not be when he can hear and see the torture Raon was put through every single day. There were even multiple instances when he absolutely cannot control himself and accidentally blew up one side of the Villa that was behind the cave.

  And sometimes he was really tempted to kill that Venion bastard by himself.

  "Took you long enough."

  Leifen silently whispered while watching all of Cale's party through the eyes of the birds.

  "I better visit Raon tonight before Cale can take him. After this, I'm not sure when I'll be able to see my friend again."

  Leifen unhesitatingly jumped down from the high branch, instantly turning to his usual tiny form and flying away.

~

  "Hey, dragon. Look, I brought you some berries from the village nearby. And let me tell you something interesting. I saw a really weird human in one of the human's settlement called an 'Inn'."

  "It was weird because the human was really weak but he was surrounded by other strong humans. They even followed that weird human and protect him! It was really interesting."

  The black dragon listened attentively to his friend's rambling. Everything the dragon know was taught to him by his tiny friend and everything his tiny friend says was incredibly important for the dragon.

  That was the fact that would never change.

  Leifen was unaware of the dragon's incredibly warm and fond gaze as he continued to talk about Cale and his group to Raon. Seeing the dragon listening attentively hyped him even more.

  'That's good. You should listen really well Raon because I was describing your new future family to you.'

  Leifen suddenly stopped talking and looked at Raon with a serious look. This alerted the black dragon as well, looking at his friend with a confused gaze.

  "Hey dragon. I probably won't be able to visit you tomorrow or the day after. Take care of yourself for the time being, okay? I'll promise I'll be back after so I will visit you by then."

  Leifen silently watched as the black dragon looked down dejectedly while avoiding his gaze. He understood what Raon was feeling right now, but Leifen didn't have any choice.

  'I absolutely can't show myself to Cale.'

  Leifen took out a very plain looking stone he casually picked outside before showing it to the dragon. It was an ordinary rock, but  it has a perfect circle shape and flat surface at both side.

  "Hmm. Here, look at this."

  The dragon turned his attention to the rock on his friend's hands, it was small but big enough to be a pendant.

  "I'll pour five days worth of my mana here that you can access to heal yourself. With this, I'll be able to locate you anytime as well! So don't be sad okay? Besides, this pendant now has my presence which only you can feel."

  Leifen tied the rock with a black string he brought before coming here. He flew behind Raon and tied both end of the string on his neck.