17•Changes•17

"Why are you guys so shock? Am I not Princely enough?"

  Leifen asked with a raised eyebrow.

  Still, the three just stared at him in shock. Seeing as they didn't have the intention to snapped out of their shock any sooner, Leifen sighed.

  'What's so shocking about that anyways?'

  He grumbled inside his mind before sighing... again.

  "Then shall we start over again?"

  Leifen stood up, back straight and chin up. His sharp eyes turned serious and a majestic aura came from him.

  He looked... godly.

  Far from the usual him. It was as if he was an entirely different person from the Leifen they knew.

  "I am Prince Calyx Leirishofen. Calyx is my natured name and Leifen was my nickname. I am a Sprite, the only one in existence and would be the ruler of nature once I turned of age, hence, the title."

  'Let's not mention the Kingdom I need to rule on the Northern Continent, shall we.'

  During his introduction, Leifen's four black wings emerged from behind. His gold like mana swirled around him, creating a magnificent sight.

  The light behind him casted a shadow over his image, with his eyes glowing bright purple. And a tiny smirk was playing on his lips.

  The children, including Mary, stared in stunned awe.

  "But of course that's all still in the far future."

  Suddenly, everything was back to normal, and Leifen was curiously looking around the room. It was as if the image from before was nothing but an illusion.

  Leifen spoke nonchalantly. As if him being a Prince wasn't a big deal nor was it something worth mentioning. But the children, of course, didn't have this complicated thoughts...

  "You are so cool! From now on, this great and mighty Raon shall be your little brother! So you're my big brother now."

  "You're so awesome nya~ I wanna be that cool as well, nya!"

  "That's really awesome, nya! Oppa is the best!"

  Raon, Hong and On rambled compliments one after another. While Mary was nodding her head in agreement to them while clapping her hands.

  Leifen let out an arrogant huff while puffing his chest.

  "Of course I'm awesome! Who do you guys think I am."

  The four played with magic and necromancy all day long. Using skeletons as  their dolls.

~

  The next day, the three tagged along with the robed Mary. She said she would guide them around the whole City of Life, the name of the place they were in.

  Of course, the three immediately agreed. They even came back to the Inn for a moment to ask money to Cale so they can buy whatever they wanted while looking around.

  And the black haired Sprite was the one who dragged them to ask money to the rich redhead.

  Now, Mary was walking around the marketplace while holding the two cats. While Leifen and Raon followed after them while flying on their invisible state.

  "Your highness..."

  "We greet the Prince..."

  "Your highness!"