18•Start of New Journey•18

After that little episode, Leifen hurriedly went to the sweet shop he mentioned to the three. And just as he ordered, the three were patiently waiting there for him. Their faces lit up upon seeing their big brother.

  "Good job little death."

  Leifen patted Mary's head which the other happily accepted. Then, the voice of the invisible young black dragon sounded inside Leifen's mind.

  "Big brother, what did you talk about with strong Choi Han?"

  Leifen froze. Because of Raon's innocent question, he suddenly remembered that insolent guy. The nerve of him to embarrassed this great Prince.

  Unbeknownst to him, his face flushed. Wether it be because of anger, embarrassment, or something else was unknown. But seeing this reaction, the others got even more curious.

  "Something happened?"

  Mary's GPS like voice inquired as well. The three, four if you included the invisible dragon, stared at him with faces full of curiosity.

  Leifen arrogantly harrumphed while crossing his arms on his chest.

  "That arrogant little shadow dared to ignore my mighty being. I, a Prince, got ignored. Hmp."

  The other's eyes widened in disbelief. Wondering why the usually kind Choi Han they knew acted like that.

  But Leifen didn't mention anything about the sudden change in attitude nor the sudden compliment to the other. He just let the kids think whatever they want.

  It's not that he didn't want them to know because he was embarrassed or anything. He just didn't care enough to say it. Yep, not embarrassed at all.

  "Enough of that. Let's go get some sweets. Let's buy some for Cale too while we're at it. I remembered him liking sweet stuffs."

  Leifen said to change the topic which, fortunately, worked.

  They spent the whole day visiting different stores, mostly sweet shops, and touring around the City. When they get back to the Inn, the children immediately handed the spacial pouch full of sweets to Cale.

  And of course, the redhead happily accepted it.

~

  "You're really good at working even with just one hand lemonade gramps."

  Leifen, who decided to pester Cale's personal butler Ron today, enthusiastically complimented. He was staring at Ron who was preparing lemon tea for him.

  What he said wasn't an exaggeration. The butler really was effortlessly working and moving around as if losing his arm didn't bother him. It was really cool to watch.

  "Yes, but I'm better with both hands."

  Ron answered with a real warm smile. Seeing the evil looking Sprite watching him with twinkling bright eyes full of innocence was interesting to say the least.

  Beacrox nodded as well at his father's remark. He too was sporting a small unnoticeable smile while looking at the Sprite at the corner of his eyes.

  "Hmm-mm. That's why Mary will heal you right?"

  Leifen crossed his legs while leaning on the counter with his left elbow propped up and his hand supporting his head. His graceful movement looked dangerously charming. He looked relaxed and carefree, yet he was exuding an unexplainable allure.

  If it weren't for the fact that Leifen was nothing but a kid in the duo's eyes, then both of them would've been caught in a trance by now. But the same couldn't be said at the others inside the Inn's kitchen.