Chapter 05.

Evelyn's Pov.

What have I done yesterday. Was Kai uncomfortable, oh Lord, I've flirted with my eighteen year old patient but it's totally worth it. They're so cute when they blush.

I've never been with girls, I've only dated guys and that's the main reason I'm single now. Every time I date a guy I get played on and since the last guy I've stopped dating. Now I might be too old to date. I love the way they ( Kai ) made me blush, every time I got caught checking them out, I can't help it. They're so fine.

They're hair, eyes, lips oh~ so fine! But they might be having a girlfriend already or- maybe a boyfriend. They're still in highschool anyways, we live in two different worlds.

I'm figuring out my sexuality and one thing's for sure I like girls, or Kai specifically.

We're closing the dental now and maybe I'll go check up on her today. Then grab some pastries for dinner.

Kai's Pov.

" Yo! Man, you left me alone yesterday! " Adam, greeted as I got behind the counter.

" I thought Fred was with you yesterday. " I said, tying my apron.

" Yeah, luckily he was available. - so why did you call sick yesterday, " he asked, cleaning the counter.

" I got it checked. " I said pointing at my mouth.

" Oh~ thank God! " He sighed making me laugh.

Evelyn... I would love to meet her again.
I put my playlist on the speakers. The first song was
' say anything by girl in red '

I turned back to the counter, but was cut off by the Bell ringing as someone walked in. I looked to the door and she was coming in.

Without even knowing I had a wide smile plastered on my face, I stood at the counter next to Adam.

" Hey! Kai! " She said with her sweet smile on.

" Hey Evelyn! " I waved at her, Adam stood there surprised. He looked between me and Evelyn then back again at me.

" Did you take your medicine? " She asked.

" Yeah, I have them with me right now. " I said.

" Is it still hurting? " She spoke going through the menu.

" No, it's actually pretty good now. "

She looked back at me, her blue eyes sparkled under the light.

' you be the good girl, and I'll be the guy to change your mind... '

- Played through the speakers and she slightly chuckled, my mind went back to the day at the dental.

' you be a good girl... And let me do the work.. ' it ringed through my head. I couldn't help as a quiet laugh escaped from me.

" So what are you ordering? " I asked breaking the tension between us,

" I'll get two eclairs. " She said,

" Alright, " I said and packed her order.

" Is that all? " I asked to which she nodded and paid.

" See you on Friday then! " She said and turned to leave.

" See ya! " I said and leaned forward on the counter.

As she left Adam nudged my hand making me come out of my world. I looked to him confused as he had a smirk.

" Who is she?! Dude.. you know her? " He asked shaking my shoulder rapidly as a child..

" Knock it off! She's my dentist. " I said pushing his hand away.

" Oh- is she.. would you introduce me to her. I mean she looks amazing! " He said making my blood boil in me.

" No. " I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

" Yo! Alright.. alright.. relax..You have it! " He said waving me off.

-

Today is Wednesday and I have my appointment on Friday. I gave Mama half my monthly pay then took the rest and put it in my savings because I'm saving some money to buy a bike for a long time mow. Most of the time I'm walking to school or taking the bus. It's pretty annoying now. I have finally collected the amount of money that I needed and I must see a dealer to get a bike. I spent the night searching for dealers. I noted down some that took my attention. I must go and check them out tomorrow.

I got ready in the morning, and head to the first dealer. From dealer to dealer I went, as finally one caught my eyes. A maroon and black mixed Honda rebel 1100. She was beautiful. I need to get her. I talked with the dealer and reserved her for myself.

It got late once I got home so, I informed Adam that I won't be there today.

" Mama, " I spoke as we sat at the dinner table.

" Mm- hm "

" I saw a bike today, and I'm gonna buy it. " I said excitedly.

She looked up to me with a smile.
" Is that so, I'm happy for you.. when are you bringing it home? "

" On Saturday, " I said digging into the food.

She slightly nodded in response and we went on our food.

I drank my medicine and jumped on bed. I took my phone from the nightstand and saw a text from a unknown number.

' hey Kai, I'm Evelyn! You weren't at work today. Just wandering if you're alright. '

I smiled at the text. She went to see me. At this point I should give this a try. I texted back.

' hey! I'm alright, just had a tiring day and took a off. '

She replied back in a instant.

' okay, take care! :) '

' take care! ' I sent back and kept my phone aside drifting off to sleep.

-

( A/N : Nothing much special in this chapter yet the next one's gonna be good! ;]  )