- 2 -

As Syn was talking, Kuea seemed more and more upset about the situation.

"What is wrong with those people? How long has it been going on?"

"Hm... maybe a week after, after the bar? She saw us at the mall."

-------------------

"Did you talk about it with Nuer? Tell me you did..."

Syn couldn't look at Kuea as he felt uncomfortable admitting the reason he didn't do so. However, before he even could say a word, his phone suddenly rang. Removing it from his pocket he read the name "Nuer" making him widener his eyes. He didn't know what to do: either answer and feel ashamed to have run away, either avoiding the call and be even more ashamed... But then if he would answer, would Nuer explain who was this girl?

As he was stressing, holding his phone, and looking pale as a ghost, Kuea found it somehow funny to see his friend at the exact same state he was, not too long ago, because of Lian. Kuea stared at his friend, understanding his struggle. Yet, before the end of the ringtone, Kuea pushed the "answer" button.

Leaved with not choices but to answer, Syn glanced unhappily at his friend then put the phone next to his hear. At the exact moment he heard the voice of Nuer he got those mixed feeling. He was so thrilled and so stressed while he didn't exactly know what to do.

"Hello? Syn?"

After a silence, Syn heard Nuer sight then talked to someone. He couldn't hear clearly what he was saying but Nuer hung up his phone leaving Syn completely lost. However, before he could utter any word, Kuea's phone rang. Laughing, this guy immediately answers and after greeting Nuer, he told him they were not so far from the train station, adding that Syn needed to talk with him about something. Once he hung up too, Kuea looked at Syn and shook his head:

"You need to talk to him. I will let you there, Lian is waiting for me. But promise me you will tell him about what is happening lately. And you have to apologize for running away ahah, this poor guy, he saw you, you know?"

Then, he left riding his motorbike, leaving a dumbfounded Syn who was now stressing out.

Sitting on the ground, Syn closed his eyes praying in his heart to free his uneasy mind from all those thoughts he was having. He then felt better minute by minute as his reassuring mantras was playing nonstop in his mind. He now was feeling appeased and ready to see Nuer again.

He took his phone from his pocket then typed a quick text:

-I am...

Before he finished texting, he felt two hands covering his eyes and recognize his smell even before he saw him. Reading the text Syn was writing, Nuer then whispered:

"You are...?"

"Nuer!"

Syn immediately turned his head to his beloved, smiling brightly as he exclaimed Nuer's name. They looked into each other's eyes falling into a state where no one except them would exist. Nuer then sat down next to Syn, intertwining his fingers with Syn's.

"I missed you."

Syn nodded his head as he was too stunned to say anything, overwhelmed by the joy the only presence of Nuer gave him. He took with his other hand their intertwined hands and admired it as if he was discovering the feeling of holding Nuer's hand.

"What were you about to send me?"

Said Nuer as he was also observing Syn holding their hands. He looked at this cute, innocent, face and softly put his lips on Syn's temple. His beloved shivered, not expecting this soft kiss. He then looked at Nuer face and answered with his calm voice:

"I was about to apologize..." He looked at Nuer into the eyes. "I... I did come pick you at the train station, but something happened, and I couldn't stay."

He looked away focusing on their hands.

"Actually, I saw you... You seemed panicked, what happened?"

After a hesitation Syn answered:

"Can we talk about it later? I promise I will tell you about it, but I don't feel like it yet."

With the hand Syn wasn't holding, Nuer lift Syn's head. He put his finger under Syn's chin and looked at him into his eyes. The corner of his lips raised a little showing his coy smile that only him knew the secret.

"Okay, tell me when you are ready, but for you to know, I will be there whenever you are ready. Just... Promise me you will not keep all your problems for yourself and if it is not me, you will tell them at least to Kuea."

Syn's couldn't help but smile back feeling lucky to have Nuer.

"I promise."

He stood up, llifting Nuer at the same time.

"Let's go eat something. You must be hungry."

"I am actually. But... I am starving something yummier than any food."

Syn looked at him surprised then blushed as he realized what Nuer was implying.

"You will eat some Pad'thai then."

Nuer laughed at the cute reaction of his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

"Fine, It is always better to eat the main dish before the dessert." 

Both of them, then laughed as they walked side by side to the closest restaurant. Syn kept in mind to ask about the girl later but knew that if He would ask a question, he should first of all be ready to answer to any question also. He took one of Nuer's bags to help him carry it.

"But actually, why did you call Kuea before I couldn't even answer?"

"When I saw you earlier, I knew that something was off, so... when I saw that you left and that you didn't really answer, I knew that you might be with Kuea. Or at least that Kuea would know where you were. I guess I was right."

Syn nodded his head. What Nuer was saying did make sense. He smiled at Nuer:

"I missed you."

"Can I kiss you?"

Syn's eyes widened then he made this cute pouting face immediately after. Whenever Nuer would be too bold, Syn would make this face. Syn was still not use to date and even more to show any public demonstration of affection. Already their small kiss on the cheek, holding hands and so on was still a lot for his poor heart to take.

"I should have kissed you longer when we were at the bar."

"I..."

As he couldn't really admit that this kiss was him reacting to some need he had for some time, he kept a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"It's... You... "He felt a sudden relief as he saw the restaurant he was bringing them to and exclaimed: "It's here !"

Nuer chortled happily, enjoying every small expression Syn was making.

"Guess I will have to ask Kirin to go back to Gemini's bar."

Syn walked faster as if he didn't hear Nuer then stopped in his track when He saw something