- 6 -

Rain seemed to hesitate but after a quick look at his other friends nodded.

“Be careful.”

Syn nodded then walked to the bus station and open Kuea’s answer.

Again? Where are you, I’ll pick you up.

------------

Syn sent his localization to Kuea who arrived a half hour later. Waiting for him, Syn looked through his phone looking for anything that would explain to him what was this bet about: a text?  A picture? But he knew it was pointless.

Even though he was trying hard to not think about it, he couldn’t get rid of this fear.

Don’t let the doubt win your heart Syn, you are above that.

As he was praying for his heart to be free from all the fear, Kuea finally arrived and immediately apologized for taking so long:

“I am so sorry: Kilen was forcing me to stay because of a so called feared of me being alone at night…”

His voice seemed pissed but his smile on his face couldn’t hide how found of his boyfriend he was.

“What happened? And where is he?”

“He went home with his friends; he was too drunk to even think clear.”

“Was he? I didn’t know he was the kind to.”

“I didn’t know either, I guess he was just really happy to see them?”

Both of them looked at each other, in a silence where Kuea felt the lack of comfort of his friend, while Syn tried not to feel guilty for calling his friend for what might be a dumb worry.

“Are you okay Syn?”

“I- Yes. I am just so…”

Syn tried to find his words before saying with a small voice:

“I am just so new to all of that. Being a thing, you know and everything.”

“Did something happen?”

“Well…not exactly: I discover that there are things that he is not telling me. As if he was hiding things from me?”

“Hm…”

“And I don’t what to do nor if I have to ask him about it.”

Kuea sat down next to him, thinking in silence.

“Actually, hm… From my experience, when someone like you deeply, if he hides things from you, it is for your own good. But I also learned that this lack of communication almost broke us apart. So…”