- 4 -

"I have a gathering tonight with my former university friends. Come, you will meet them."

Syn smiled brightly and answered with an overwhelming joy a "yes". He would be able to learn more about Nuer, his past, his friends... So many things that he didn't know about.

(...)

------------

The meeting spot was not far from Gemini's bar, but after a talk, Syn understood that Nuer didn't want his old friends to know all about his new life which was why they didn't directly go there. They didn't make it clear, but he got the idea: Nuer wasn't the kind who will share about his life and would be more someone who would keep things as much as he can to himself.

Earlier, after they had their meal together, he left Nuer to his place so He could change clothes and went at home too. He didn't really know which outfit to wear. Coming to see your friend singing and meeting you friend's boyfriend at a bar were two different things and it wasn't like he could just randomly ask his family for some help. After what seemed an eternity for him, he chose a random light brown tee-shirt and a black pants. He then let himself laying on his bed, tired and still not used to go to sleep late.

The ringtone of his phone woke him up. He read the "Nuer" which appeared on his screen and completely sleepy, answered with a confused voice.

"Syn, you were sleeping?"

"I took a quick nap...It's already time?"

"Yes ahah, I am in front of your house"

This sentence achieved to wake him up, and he took his stuff in a hurry before running down the stairs and opening, with Nuer asking him on the phone if he was ready.

In front of him was Nuer standing, about to ring the bell. Before he even got the chance to say anything, Syn was already holding his hand and running far from here.

"Why are we running?"

"I – I didn't tell my parent yet."

Nuer laughed happily.

"I can still introduce myself as your friend you know?"

Syn stopped and turned to stare a minute at Nuer.

"I don't think you realize that I don't really look at you with friendly eyes..."

Nuer blinked twice before feeling ready to blush. He then arranged Syn's hair which were still messy after the nap, so he could hide how happy he felt.

"Loving me is that hard to hide?"

"Yes, it is, it really is. Now let's go or we will definitely be late. I didn't realize I slept that much."

Said Syn glaring at his watch indicated he had slept for an hour, still too sleepy, he didn't realize what he was saying. They walked together, holding hands until they arrived at the bar. In front of it, Syn marked a pause, not knowing if he was really ready to go back to a bar. Since he met his friends and his present boyfriend, he indeed changed a lot of things in his behavior. Maybe in a way he was indeed taking a wrong path? Nuer, as if he felt what was stressing out Syn, hugged him. Syn enjoyed the cuddle, taking all the energy he could from this hug, before making a quick mantra in his heart, begging for forgiveness. They then entered the bar, whose music was so loud, it could be heard from afar. Syn pulled a face, feeling already tired by this ambiance.

Nuer noticed his boyfriend's funny face and smiled softened. He stopped walking to place himself behind Syn and put tenderly his two hands next to Syn's ears. The sound was now muffled. Syn put his own hands above his and walked more slowly but with a cute face on his lips. 

Nuer was still walking with him when he saw the table his friends were sitting at. He removed one hand of Syn's ears to show him where they were supposed to go.

Syn suddenly stressed, got a little bit away from Nuer before almost hiding behind his back. He was now so scared about meeting them. Understanding, Nuer held his hands and walk to the table.

His friends, immediately noticed him and waved before screaming to be heard in the middle of the noise :

"Aren't we supposed to meet your boyfriend one day?"

Syn showed a little bit his head from behind Nuer's back, making Nuer's friends widening their eyes.

"Wait... Is he?"

Nuer nodded and gently made Syn come in front of him so he could introduce him to them.

"Yes, here is Syn, my boyfriend. Syn, this is Korn, Rain and New."

He helped his presentation with his hands, introducing every person at the table. Rain who seemed the more friendly, in Syn's opinion, stood up from his seat to shook hands with him. While he was doing so, Korn and New seemed still a little bit surprised but with a frowning from Nuer, pulled themselves together.

"Hi Syn, I am Rain. I am so glad to finally meet you. We have been hearing from you for days now..."

"You can say months, don't be shy" said Korn joyfully.

"True ahah!"

Rain took Syn from Nuer embrace to make him seat between him and New. Syn looked at Nuer with a panicked face but Nuer seemed over taken by them. However he looked at Syn and with a smile made him understand not to worry. Syn nodded and tried to focus again on what Rain and Korn were talking about.

"... the letters?"

"Ohhh true, the famous letters!" said Rain.

Nuer punched gently Korn to make him stop. Syn now was even more confused.

"What are you talking about?"

New smiled and for the first time talked, making Nuer staring at him but without being able to do anything, since they weren't sitting next to each other.

"When he was at the camp, since you asked Nuer not to write you because of some circumstances – but he didn't explain them to us, so I'll make sure to ask you about them later." Started New in one breath.

"Anyway, when he was there, he would frequently write us letters with some words such as..."

"Wait, don't give example, read one to him" interrupt Korn, who soon was punch again by Nuer who tried to make New stop talking.

Syn was now even more curious and looked at New waiting for the next part.

"True, wait I took a picture of it just to mock him ahah."

"New... Please." Said Nuer with a unsure voice, his ears turning red somehow.

Ignoring him, New took his phone and let Syn reading it. Syn took New's phone but then suddenly gave it back to New.

"I... He doesn't seem to want me to know about it. To ignore a will is to ignore a heart." Said Syn.

Nuer's friends laughed as Nuer answered mechanically with a "Sadhu", amused and relieved at the same time.  

"Fine! Let's drink to celebrate then!"

----------

Sorry for the delay ^^

About the story

The story is finally starting !

I will try to imagine all the things that weren't explained in the series. So please tell me what you think about it, and if you have any recommandation, I will gladly take them. 

Take care <3