- 14 -

Nuer was waiting patiently at the entrance of Syn's extra class when he received a text from a friend of his.
Because of everything that happened he actually stopped talking to them, having Syn back in his life was more important than dealing with his friends. He did read the message though :

Rain : Hey, I know you've been avoiding us, but I think we should meet and talk about this issue.

He didn't bother to reply until his phone rang again ;

Rain : I talked to Syn.

Nuer : What did you say to him? Stop talking to him.

Rain : Let's meet and I'll tell you.

He had answered.
Nuer put his phone back in his pocket after reading a last text from rain giving an address and an hour to meet.
It was crazy how fast He could react when it would come to Syn. Not fast enough to keep safe their relation though.

Syn's class ended at the exact moment. As the teacher left the class, Nuer immediately looked after Syn and when he saw him, he smiled brightly. He had long accepted that just seeing him would bring him joy.
It already has been ten day since the day he had decided to pursue him again and actually loved it. By falling in love so fast he had missed all the small expression of cuteness Syn would do whenever he would see him. Such as this moment, as the extra class was ending, Syn would immediately looked at the entrance really fast to see if Nuer was here. Even though he was trying hard to hide his little glare to the door, Nuer was now too used and whenever Syn was doing that, he would immediately smiled brightly which would make Syn's ears go red. He wouldn't do much then. Just walking to him, seating in front of him and asked him few questions such as ;

'' How did your class went? Did you eat? I brought you some snacks...'' and so on.

Syn most of the time would barely answer, staying silent. But if Nuer at first felt hurt by this he now understood that although Syn wouldn't answer, he would still stay still, sitting in front of Nuer and listening patiently.

But this time Nuer sat in front of him and said :

'' I cannot stay with you today but I did bring you some snacks. ''

Syn lift his head to look at Nuer expression. For the first time in a long time their eyes met and Nuer felt an immediate joy by this simple moment.

'' I'll come back, I promise. Until you'll love me back. ''

Syn looked away, still silent. He made a little pout as if he was hurt by Nuer leaving sooner  but didn't say much. Nuer stayed a little bit more to look at Syn cute expression before deciding that it was time for him to leave. He then took his belongings, leaving to Syn his favorite snacks and left. It was time for him to deal with his friends. He didn't really like to be in such situations with them, but what happened made him feel like trusting them would be more complicated than it should. Especially after Rain had told him that he shouldn't put the blame on their friendship.
How would that be possible? Even though the truth would have come out sooner of later, he would have loved if he was the one telling Syn. They didn't respect his choice nor did they try to put themselves in his shoes. He wanted to forgive them but what would be the outcome of it?

Would they just talk about it then everything would go back to normal as if nothing had happened? Fine. But what about Syn? Would He forgive him?

He wasn't really sure about this too, Syn seemed way too distant even though he was always leaving him the space to pursue him back. But Nuer was afraid that at a certain point it would become harassment.

Walking slowly to the meeting place he arrived in front of the coffee shop Rain texted him.
There, was already seating Rain. No one else seemed to be next to him so Nuer decided to enter.

Rain : "Oh! Nuer, you're right in time. ''

Nuer nodded, then came to the table and sat in front of Rain.

" New is coming. ''

Nuer didn't bother answering.
An awkward silence took place where Rain was looking at Nuer, waiting for him to speak. Which he didn't intend to.
New arrived after those long minutes of weirdness and sat next to Rain without even trying to meet Nuer's eyes.

Rain : '' New please explain to Nuer what happened.''

''There's nothing to say.''

Nuer looked calmly at New who just said that.  Rain sighted already tired then ordered a drink.

'' Nuer, New is a coward so he won't say that to you but... ''

'' What are you trying to do exactly? ''

Asked New, cutting out New's sentence.

'' Maybe doing the same things you did to me? ''

Asked Nuer, opening his mouth for the first time since he arrived.

'' You knew? ''  asked Rain surprised.

Nuer didn't bother answering and looked even more calmly at New who now seemed pissed off.

'' You knew and still brag to me about your boyfriend? He wasn't even supposed to be! ''

Answered angrily New.

'' Guess what? Feelings don't depend of your selfish behavior. ''

Said Nuer. This time his voice seemed a little bit more upset.

'' I trusted you because you were my closest friend. '' continued Nuer.

'' And because I was your closest friend you had to show off your love to me? Even though I was hoping for a '' US ''? ''

Rain was sipping his drink looking at his two friends as if he was looking at a soccer game.

'' I didn't know then. ''
Answered Nuer crossing his arms.

''I didn't know but after the way you acted with Syn I understood.''

A small silence took place again, interrupt by the slurping sounds of Rain.

'' How can you say that you have feelings for me when you are exactly the one who made literally impossible for me to be happy again with the person I love? '' continued Nuer.

'' because I should have been the one who would make you feel this way.''

Rain put his glass back on the table.

'' Dead end. Now, what's next? ''