- 18 -

'' so... You forgive me? ''

'' It's still hard for me to do so, but I realized that the only way to forgive you might not be keeping you away from me. ''

'' so... ''

'' So I am doing everything to forgive you but it seems like I am way too in love with you. ''

Nuer laughed a little. He felt that Syn being away from him almost made him bold. He never had imagined that Syn would be possessif to him.

'' You are bolder than usual. ''

'' because I cannot afford to lose you again. It's way too hurtful. ''

He then leaned again and put a light kiss on Nuer's lips.

--------

Nuer felt his whole world coming back to life. It felt like he had forgot how to live for way too long.

Even if the kiss was short and light as a feather, it was way much more for him: he now was sure Syn still loved him. He was also sure than Syn would try to forgive him so that they can be lovers as before.

Syn stepped back, his face showing the same expressions as Nuer's.

'' So... Can we be boyfriends again? ''

Asked Syn.

'' We never really stopped being for me.'' answered Nuer.

They both smiled happily.

Holding hands, they left the university, wandering around the district.

"so... who's the guy you talked with during all the time we were distant?"

Asked a curious Nuer. His voice didn't sound jealous nor angry. And how could he even be, when their hands were locked in a way that only him could feel the light warmness that was coming from his lover hand?

"He's Win. But you know him..."

"Win? How would I..."

"You were at the same camp."

"Oh ! Yes. We didn't talk back then, but now I do understand why his face seemed familiar."

"He is also my neighbour's son."

"The one that, made you run away that day?"

Syn nodded before pulling Nuer to a bench to sit and talked.

Next to each other, Syn let his head lean on Nuer's shoulder.

"Yes... Actually, he helped me to run away from his mom. He has been of a great help; you should thank him. "

"I will"

"Maybe not."

Nuer frowned to express his confusion, unable to see Syn's face smiling brightly.

"He told me to break up at first."

Nuer immediately moved to be able to look at Syn's eyes.

"He-"

He would have said something like "he did? But he changed his mind, right?" but Syn's laughing eyes caught him off-guard.

"What is making you laugh ?"

"You."

"Me ?"

Syn laughed even more before pulling back Nuer so he could let his head on his shoulder again.

"Yes, you. Because even if I would have break up with you, I am not even sure you would have let me do so."

"I-"

"but now that I think of it, that's might be why Win told me to break up, so I can think carefully of the worse case and decide based on it."

"I am glad you...let me a chance. I wouldn't have forced you to love me though. I- I messed up. It would have been fair from you to leave me."

Syn lifts his head and remove his hand from Nuer's. He gently turned Nuer's head to face his and put a light kiss on his cheek.

"Not the lips?"

As Syn was blushing, Nuer turned to him to take him in his embrace, giving him a hug where he could hide his red ears from other indiscreet viewers.

"No, you don't deserve it."

Said Syn, his voice muffled voice.

"I know... then I should be the one giving you a kiss?"

"Can you both stop being lovey dovey, I swear I am gonna throw up."

Nuer and Syn both turned their head to see who's talking.

Khuea and every friend of Syn's and some of Nuer's too were there, standing.

Syn blush got immediately worse making his friend wonder out loud if it has always been the case.

"I hope not, I want to think I am the only one who can make him turn to a tomato."

Said Nuer amused, seeing at the same time if. Syn's friends would forgive him.

"I hope so too, and also hope you'll be the last. " ,answered Khuea smiling somehow.

Nuer felt all the stressed come out suddenly, realizing that just this small talk would help him gain Syn's trust again.

"But hurt him again and I'll make sure you'll regret everything from being born to meeting us."

Nuer stopped smiling and stand extremely straight.

"It won't happened again, sir"

Khuea smiled back at his answered and suggest a bar to celebrate, which was accepted.

Syn, though, felt sad that he wouldn't be enjoying his time alone with his beloved and would have to share him.

-----------

Okayyy So there's one chapter left and it's the end. Finally.

Sorry for the delay ahhh T^T

Some people asked me to write more about them, but frankly speaking I have to think about it a little more. I don't really know what can I tell about them and what should I imagine. 

I'll tell you about it !

//

But yep I do consider it (as I actually met them a week ago ahhhhh!)

anyway that's it for my fangirling time ahah

Thank you all for reading and voting : it motivated me a lot <3