- 3 -

Nuer chortled happily, enjoying every small expression Syn was making.

"Guess I will have to ask Kirin to go back to Gemini's bar."

Syn walked faster as if he didn't hear Nuer then stopped into his track when He saw something.

-------------------

Nuer stared at Syn. His eyes seemed to ask an unspoken question, but he didn't dare to ask, so he reported his eyes to where Syn was looking at. He couldn't see what the reason of Syn to stop so he finally dared to say :

"Syn? Is there something wrong?"

Syn looked at Nuer making his cute pouting face again, but this time it seemed it wasn't against Nuer. He then held Nuer's hand tighter and said:

"One of our friends is at the restaurant I wanted to bring you."

Nuer seemed even more confused, so Syn acted even more shy but kept his pouting face making Nuer's heart skip a beat as he now really needed to kiss him.

"I-I wanted to spend this day just with you..." He then sighted "Whatever, let's go, Jaab will be happy to see you."

Nuer held back Syn who was now going to that direction and made him change track. He almost ran to the nearer bus stop, while Syn was asking on repeat "why are you running? What is wrong? ». Once they arrived at the bus station, Nuer smiled brightly at Syn and explained with a voice he was trying hard to keep calm, that he now wanted to eat near the university.

"Oh? Do you want me to call our friends?" Asked Syn barely hiding the disappointment in his voice.

Nuer negatively shook his head; how could Syn act so innocent some time? He then answered that he wanted them to go to their place. Syn blinked twice before his face turned pink and he smiled amused at Nuer.

"Fine, but we should buy something to eat fist and bring it there. "

Nuer nodded then got on the bus with Syn. Sitting next to each other in the back of the bus, they didn't say a word just enjoying each other company. When they finally arrived at the bus station, they walked to the nearest 7eleven store and bought some easy take-out food to be stated. Syn realized that he didn't actually know what was, Nuer's favorite food, and felt quite stupid about it. He tried to remember what Nuer was taking as a snack but realized that it was mostly his own favorite food that Nuer must have remember. As a compensation he then wanted to pay for all their food but Nuer, faster than he was, paid. Once again, he pouted but let it slide.

Walking side by side, Syn was questioning himself about how he would talk about the late struggle he was facing, when he didn't realize he stepped on his own foot and almost fell. Well, he did fell but caught himself on Nuer.

"Seems like a Deja-vu, right?"

It did look like it.

Like this time at the mall or the time at the bar... Syn apologized quickly, making Nuer frown as he didn't understand why Syn would apologize. He helped him stand up again and held his hand so he wouldn't fall again.

"Don't apologies, I now got the chance to hold your hand again."

Syn rolled his eyes with a smile on his face and walked away, still holding Nuer's hands. He soon saw their place: the place where Syn would love to study and also the place where Nuer joined him for the first time. It soon became their place after they start dating. Taking a seat, he put all of their food on the low stone wall where they sat and opened their drink. As Nuer was also taking place, he gave him the drink and smiled.

"Here."

Nuer smiled back and took the drink and a sip.

"I actually..."

He immediately understood that Syn was going to explain to him what happened, so He put back his drink to focus.

"I am having some struggle lately with the prayers at my temple. They, somehow, discover about... us? Or me? I don't really know." He sighed.

"Well, whatever. The thing is, when I went to pick you up, I saw one of the son's prayers of my temple and this prayer is the most uneasy person I Have to deal with. She used to compare me to her son, but nowadays she would remind me that at least her son is not a sin. I hate to have these uneasy feelings about others that makes me feel like I am going on the wrong way, like I am getting further from the right path. "

He snorted but smiled.

"Anyway, you got the story."

During the entire time he spoke, Nuer had look at him with a puzzled face. He was upset and also so saddened by what Syn was going through. He took Syn hand and open his mouth to say something then restrain himself. He felt like he wasn't in the right place to answer something and especially after what he has done.

"Trust me, you are far from going on the wrong way, you are the most perfect person I ever met.  But I am so sorry Syn... What can I do? "

"Ahah you are not being objective. But there is nothing you can do. It's not your fault if I came to like you."

Syn couldn't actually explain the exact moment he fell in love with Nuer but knew that it has nothing to do with any deviance.

"But the only thing you can do, is allowing me to spend more time with you."

Nuer nodded.

"I have a gathering tonight with my former university friends. Come, you will meet them."

Syn smiled brightly and answered with an overwhelming joy a "yes". He would be able to learn more about Nuer, his past, his friends... So many things that he didn't know about.

"But are you sure you won't mid? "

"Actually, they already know you ahah. I have been talking about my date quite a lot to them. So, I am sure they would love to meet you."

Nuer ruffled Syn's hair then smiled.

"I am going to stay by your side, so if ever someone hurt you and if you ever feel uneasy about something, tell me."

Syn nodded his head and thanked him before taking Nuer's drink and had a sip.

"Do you really like this drink or is it just because I like it?"

"Hm... Both?"

"How is that?"

"That is a secret."

"Tell me!"

"I am so not going to tell you. Let's eat."

At the exact moment Syn wanted to retort his mouth got stuff with rice. His eyes seemed to show his desire to pout, but he became silent to chew carefully.

"It's good, right?"

"Hm." Answered Syn, his mouth still stuffed.

Nuer laughed and leaned to put a light kiss on his forehead. Afterward, they kept on eating, exchanging together about everything, talking about weather, and laughing about small things.