Chapter 39

Onyx's POV
"She triggered you, didn't she?"

I nodded.

"All I saw..all I heard..was my mother and Mason. Everything that happened..came rushing back to me. Donovan's right. I'm a horrible excuse of a man."

"No no no! Baby no!"

I felt two hands on my wrist.

"What the fuck Nyx?!"

"I'm so sorry for being a burden. You'll find someone else that'll love you. I know you'll be a better parent to my daughter and our baby than I could ever be."

"ONYX STONE JERICHO STOP FREAKING TALKING LIKE THIS!"

"Please....let me go. I-I swear I-I'll make it painless for me."

"That doesn't mean, it'll be painless for me! H-how would I explain this to your daughter?!"

"Didn't you just hear her? She hates me. I don't think she'll care."

"Onyx, she's just pissed! She's a child! She doesn't understand that, words can hurt!"

"You're right. She doesn't. It looks like, you'll be the one to teach her that."

I went to walk away. Primrose held my wrist tighter.

"Sit your ass down on this couch!"

"I apologize but...I cannot do that. If you hate me then, I understand. Look..I'll take so many pills that, I'll go while I sleep. Hey, you can even hold me. I'm sure, you'd like to lay with me one more time."

"ONYX SHUT UP!"

"Oh look..you're yelling at me."

My body started shaking.

"Come on baby. Relax. You're not thinking straight."

"Yes. That might be true but, it doesn't mean, I'm wrong."

Primrose ended up baker acting me.

Primrose's POV
I cried the whole drive home. When I got home, I took a deep breath. I wiped away, as many tears as I could. I got out of my car and locked it. I walked to the front door, unlocked it, open it, then walk inside. I locked the door.

"MARIONETTE JANE COME HERE!" I yelled as I stomped up to her room.

"You actually left him?"

"Yep. It hurt like fucking hell too."

Marionette walked up to me.

"You own your father a HUGE apology when he gets home!"

She just stared at me.

"You upset him so much, he's sick!"

She started to look upset.

"I-I did?"

"Yes!"

"Can I see him?"

"No! He's not allowed to see anyone right now! What you did and said last night, hurt him! He really thinks, you hate him!"

"O-oh no!"

"He'll be home when, he's better! I'm so upset with you!"

"I-I'm sorry Primrose."

"Think of a way to, apologize to your father! He thinks the both of us, hate him now!"

She walked away with her head down. I went to my room. I screamed into my pillow. I started crying. I felt someone rubbing my back.

"I'll stay here and help until, he comes home."

"T-thank you."

I didn't see him for 5 weeks. I paced around while I waited for him to walk out that door. I saw him running up to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so so sorry!"

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay. I love you. I love you."

"I love you too."

When we got home, he ran right up to our room. He walked right passed his daughter.

"Is he mad at me?"

"He's still upset. Did you think of a way, to apologize?"

She looked down and nodded. She grabbed my hand and started walking. She brought me to her room.