Sparrow Academy

Luther came into the room with a mop

Luther came into the room with a mop. I glanced at him and gave him a smile. He furrowed his brows when he saw that I was drinking my smoothie next to Ben. Luther perked a brow in my direction.

"Ah, there he is."

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Luther.

"Please, join us." Sunglasses motioned for Luther to sit.

Misshaped Face pointed toward the open seat next to me. Luther eyed it with hesitation. I gave him a reassuring nod. Ben studied me for a bit.

"It's okay. Nobody's gonna hurt you." Ben momentarily glanced over his shoulder to look at Luther.

"Smoothie?" The girl Luther has a crush on offered a green smoothie to him.

"Oh. Yeah, thanks." Luther lowered the mop with a chuckle. The girl gave him the smoothie and took the mop away from him. "Thanks."

"You must be starving, your sister is." Sunglasses pointed towards me as she ate some seeds.

"Sure am." I nodded and took a bite from some fruit.

"Oh, uh...no, I-I probably shouldn't." Luther sent me a look. I shrugged, slouching in my seat as I let my hunger win over the kidnapping scenario. My brother froze when he saw something that caught his eye. "Is that cashew butter?"

"Cashew butter, almond butter, sunflower butter, tahini, Brazil nut." The girl who made Luther's and I's smoothie stated.

"The fruit is great." I motioned for him to sit down and eat.

"Wow. You know what? Now that you mention it, I am feeling a little bit, uh, peckish, actually." Luther eyeing the open seat next to me.

"Help yourself." Misshaped said.

"Thanks." Luther breathed out a chuckle and walked over to the seat next to me. He took a sip from the smoothie. "Wow."

"Dude, I know." I leaned toward him. "Our breakfast was never like this. I'm not complaining about Mom's cooking, but wow this stuff is amazing."

"It looks good." Luther reached for the cashew butter with a large smile.

"So, we know you're Number One," Ben motioned to Luther and then at me, "and Number Eight. But we haven't been formally introduced yet. I'm Ben, Number Two."

"Huh." I hummed, thinking about how he was Number Six with the Umbrella Academy.

"It's so good to see you again, buddy." Luther chuckled with a smile to Ben.

"Why does everyone keep looking at me like that?" Ben looked at me for answers.

I avoided his gaze, no longer hungry as I tried to suppress the memory of Ben dying. With a frown, I used my fork to move around the food on my plate. Luther gave me a look before answering.

La Sombra [Ben Hargreeves]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara