Facts About The Book

*a/n: with the fear of people classifying this as incest, I changed Tamela's upbringing and last name

*a/n: with the fear of people classifying this as incest, I changed Tamela's upbringing and last name. To read about her background go check it out in my O.C. book Mi Gente

▪️ Katlyn and Deborah from the first chapter are actually named after two do my friends

▪️ Tamela's powers are based off of Nico di'Angelo from the Percy Jackson series

▪️one of the reasons why I wrote this was because Ben needs some more love💕

▪️I actually did not intend for Klaus and Tamela to be so close, but as I wrote the story they just clicked

▪️Tamela's and Five relationship is also another one that I didn't intend for her to be close with Five besides competitive friendship. But with how everyone treated Five and how he treated others, I kinda wanted to show his soft side and of course his competitiveness that he shared with Tam.

▪️To be honest, I wished I wrote more Diego and Tamela moments. I hope to write more of that in the future. They both really cared about Mom and had a special relationship with her, that they bonded over that too.

▪️Tamela, in my intention, was never that close to Luther and Allison since the two always hung out with each other.

▪️As mentioned in the cast, I changed the face claim from Tashi Rodriguez to Gina Rodriguez because I had a hard time finding her a younger face claim for season 2

▪️As stated before, Tamela's powers are inspired by Nico. So, for those of you who have read the pjo series know how his character is: emo, gay, a badass, dad issues, angry at the world, and was a happy child before his sister died. I wanted Tamela to be the type of character Nico could have been if he was still grew up happy. I didn't want Tamela to have her power greatly influence her to dress in all black and stuff. That's why I have Mom and Ben (along with everyone else) help her see the light in all do the darkness.

▪️Tamela's favorite color is yellow

▪️ And in case you guys didn't pick it up, Tamela is afraid of the dark. However she pushes her fear aside to help the people she loves and with Ben's quote in mind.

If you guys want to ask any more questions concerning this book, ask here:)