The Love Talk

After we ate our tacos, we went to the beauty parlor that Allison works at

After we ate our tacos, we went to the beauty parlor that Allison works at. The radio was softly playing music in the background. Klaus was currently in the seat as Allison worked on his hair. Klaus had lit a joint and was smoking it. Vanya was on the other side of the parlor making finger guns at the empty bottles in front of her. I sat on a chair two spaces away from Klaus and Allison. I was currently playing with the bar that lifted the seat higher.

"The nerve of the guy. I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath." Allison has been venting about her husband. "I mean, doesn't he know who I am? No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it. I-I mean I'm protecting him."

"Preach it, sister." I grumbled under my breath. My foot pressed on the bar to lift myself higher. Allison perked a brow as she ran the comb through Klaus' hair. "What? Oh, should I not be doing this? Is this a hair stylist thing only?"

"Just stop before you break it." Allison tugged at the comb.

"Ow." Klaus winced. "From what?"

"The end of the world, for one." Allison answered.

"Is the world really going to end in six days?" Vanya asked.

"Well, it did the last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." Allison continued to comb Klaus' hair.

"And we'll stop this one again. Easy peasy." I flicked my hand.

"Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot?" Klaus stood from the seat.

"Oh, okay."

"What?"

"Dude."

"Wouldn't it be?" Klaus continued, walking towards the table in the front of the parlor.

"Ew." Allison shivered.

"Oh! 'Oh, eww! Eww!'" Klaus mocked Allison. He turned to face her. "Please, Miss 'Luther was my lover.'"

He puckered his lips and made kissing sounds at Allison. I let out a laugh, dangling my legs from the arm of the chair. Klaus sent me a wink and grabbed his flask off the table.

"We have never kissed." Allison defended.

"Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfast and all that." Klaus took a swig my his flask.

"Hey, Tamela actually had a thing with Ben." Allison pointed towards me as she sat down.

"Woah, that's a completely different story." I scoffed. "You know I didn't join the Academy until I was four. At first, I saw you all as friends-"