Contact

As soon as we entered the Academy, we all split up

As soon as we entered the Academy, we all split up. I searched the shadows, hoping to find her in a dark room or corner. The others decided to split up the house by floors and rooms. When we were done, we agreed to meet upstairs.

"Anything?" I asked as we met up.

"No sign of Vanya." Five walked next to Diego.

"She's not in any of the rooms." Diego added.

"She's not downstairs, either." Klaus frowned.

"Well," Diego placed a hand on Klaus' shoulder as he walked by him. "I'm out."

"Wait." Klaus turned to face him. "Wait..."

"What do you mean you're heading out." I blinked rapidly. "Vanya isn't home."

"Where are you going?" Five questioned. "Vanya is still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha."

"I know." Diego paused and faced us. "I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools."

Diego left us alone. I scoffed and shook my head. Klaus heaved a sigh and threw his head back. He started to walk to our rooms.

"Hey," Five stopped Klaus. Klaus leaned against the railing and looked at Five. Pocketing his hands, Five turned towards Klaus, tilting his head. "Did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues to how it happened?"

"Woah, you talked to Dad?" I gasped before I smacked both of their arms. "And neither of you told me!"

"First off, ow!" Klaus rubbed his arm while shooting me a glare. "And second of all, no. No clues. Truly terrific shave. But no clues."

"Jeez." Five sighed and stormed off towards the stairs.

"Can someone please fill me in when and how you talked to Dad?" I exasperated, shaking my head at Klaus.

"In a little bit, hold on." Klaus patted my shoulder.

"Klaus-"

"You know," Klaus angled his neck to glance at Five before chasing after him. Exhaling, I followed after the two. "Come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my-"

"How did he know about the apocalypse?" Five interrupted, sending him a glance.

"I don't know, but listen." Klaus said. "This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did...How did you know how to do that?"