Storytime With Sir Reginald

Somehow, a very drunk Five had gotten on stage

Somehow, a very drunk Five had gotten on stage. He was singing along with the song. I cheered and took a swig from my drink. The amount of drinks I had were lost with the fuzziness of my thoughts. Sloane and Luther were slow dancing on the dance floor. Ben and I were sitting at the table. Klaus stumbled toward us, his drink sloshing out onto the floor.

"Oops." Klaus giggled and sat next to me. "So, like, this is fun. Five can sing. Since when can he sing?"

"You should hear when he sings in the shower. You can hear it from our rooms when we were younger." I took another drink. "I think he even sang a Jesse McCartney song or was it a Hilary Duff song?"

"I never heard him sing in the shower." Klaus frowned.

"You were either high, drunk, somewhere huffing paint, or out of the house." I leaned over Ben to pat Klaus' shoulder.

"Huh, that makes sense." Klaus nodded.

The sudden urge to pee hit me.

"I gotta pee. I'll be back!" I quickly got up.

"Hurry!" Ben raised a glass and drank from it. "I'm already lonely."

"But I'm here." Klaus pouted.

"Yeah, I know."

I stumbled to the bathroom, almost twisting an ankle with my heels. With a huff, I took off my high heels and chucked them over my shoulder. I quickly used the bathroom and washed my hands. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that the door was a pull and not a push. Cursing under my breath, I pulled the door open. Stumbling back to the ballroom, I noticed the table I was at was empty. I frowned.

Where did Ben and Klaus go?

In fact a majority of the family was gone. Sloane and Luther were still dancing. I heard some laughter from outside. Walking toward them, I saw some of my family members. They were all sitting outside looking up at the apocalyptic sky.

"Hey." I sat down in front of Viktor.

"Hey." They replied back.

"Wow." I leaned back, using my arms as support to look up at the sky. The dark night had a orange  tint to the clouds. It looked almost smoky. "If we weren't at the end, this would actually be pretty."

"Hey, guys." Luther and Sloane joined us.

I gave them a wave. Sloane sat next to me while Luther sat near Viktor. Luther was talking low with Viktor. I figured it was a private moment, so I didn't listen in. Ben and Klaus were walking our way.

"Oh, no, no, no, no!" Diego shook his head as the others joined him.

"Hey, what?"

"Be nice." I scolded him. I turned to face Ben and Klaus with narrowed eyes. "Where the hell have you two been? I leave to go use the restroom and you two are gone. You assholes!"