Rescue Mission

Luther, Diego and I walked to the van Five was last seen in

Luther, Diego and I walked to the van Five was last seen in. Personally, I was hoping to find any clues to find both Five and Klaus. I looked through the front windshield to see that it was vacant. Luther went straight to the passenger door. He wrapped his hand around the handle and tried to open the door.

It didn't open.

Luther tried again.

Nothing happened.

Diego shook his head in disappointment. He reached behind his back to grab a knife. Diego cut in front of Luther and inserted the tip of the knife into the keyhole. Twisting it around, the door unlocked with a click.

Diego swung the door open, Luther holding the door. The two moved at the same time to enter the door, their shoulders bumping into each other. Diego was pushed against the car from the force. They stopped and glared at one another.

"Jesus." I rolled my eyes. I shoved through them. "Move out of the way. It's ladies first assholes."

"Lady, my ass." Diego grumbled. I turned around and smacked the side of his head. He glared at me. "Just get in already!"

"Someone's impatient." I sang, scooting into the driver's seat.

Luther and Diego tried to go through the door at the same time once again. Their shoulders bumped...again.

"I'm One." Luther pointed to himself. He climbed into the passenger seat. I heard Diego pick the lock to the side door as Luther struggled to get in. "Damn it."

"My God, we're a mess." I shook my head. Diego got in and closed the door behind him. He gave me a cocky smirk when he realized Luther was still struggling to get in. "Wipe that grin off and search for clues."

I rolled my eyes and started to look around the dash for anything Five may have left behind. Luther was finally able to enter the car and swung the door close. He let out a sigh and looked at Diego and I.

"Yeah, look for clues." Luther nodded. Diego let out a scoff and started to dig through the stuff Five had in the back of the van. "Shut up and look for some god damn clues where Klaus or Five might be."

"I am." Diego gave Luther a glare. "Five has a lot of shit back here."

"Then hand me some of that shit so I can go through it." Luther extended his hand. Diego grumbled and gave him a handful of papers covered with random notes.

"Do you need extra eyes back there?" I asked while reaching my hand under the driver's seat. The only thing I found underneath was food wrappers. "I'm not finding anything on my end."

"No." Diego whistled. Luther and I turned to look at him. He held up a book. "I know where to find Five."

"And hopefully Klaus."

"I'm telling you, Tam, he's probably at some twenty-four hour rave or something either passed out or getting high." Diego swung open the door. "Let's go to the library."