Back To The Future

"Allison! Luther!" Diego called out

"Allison! Luther!" Diego called out. I turned to see him laying on the ground near a red tractor. His leg was trapped underneath. "Tamela! Vanya! Help!"

"Crap." I jogged towards him.

"Come on, man!"

Everyone, minus Five, met up with me. I quickly examined how his leg looked. He wasn't bleeding or appeared to have part of his bone sticking out.

"What took you so long?" Diego grumbled.

"Well, we're here now." Luther stated, eyeing Diego. He went to the big wheel of the tractor. "Do you want to stop complaining?"

"Or we could just leave you here." Klaus suggested.

"What he said." Allison knelt besides Diego to grab ahold of the tractor that was lying on his leg.

"Does everything in this family always have to be a discussion?" Vanya sighed.

"Okay, Luther you got it or, do we like, help you?" I rubbed the back of my sore neck. Luther gave me a look. "Help. Got it."

Klaus had his back facing the tractor. His hands were gripping the rim of the wheel to pull it up. Luther was doing most of the powerlifting. That left Allison and I to pulled Diego out from under the tractor.

"Go, go, go, go." Allison mumbled under her breath.

Diego started to crawl away when the tractor was lifted. I helped him, making sure his leg was no longer underneath. Klaus let go, knowing Luther was doing all of the lifting anyways.

"Are you out?" Luther's voice strained from holding the tractor all by himself.

"Yeah." Diego informed him.

Luther placed the tractor back down. Diego limped toward him.

"Team Zero! Unstoppable." Diego gave Luther a high-five. The two stopped when they realized we were unstoppable. Lila was able to kick most of our asses. "Ah..."

"Uh..."

"Okay, has anyone seen Five?" Allison exasperated, looking around the land.

"I don't know, he's around somewhere." Luther shrugged.

"Last I saw him was when he went after Diego's psycho girlfriend." I crossed my arms.

"Ex." Diego frowned.

"By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five." Luther told him causing Diego's frown to deepen.