Chapter 2

Nunew's POV

Nat and I were eating when Nat suddenly talk or would I rather say almost shout. 

P'Zee are you here to eat? Nat asked.
Oh shit! It's P'Max handsome friend. I continue eating since we were not really that close. I felt him stand beside me.

No, I only want to buy a drink, he answered. His voice is really deep it sent shivers down my spine.

Hi Nu, he greeted with a smile. Wow, he knew my nickname. And I can't help but notice how sweet his smile is. I also greeted him back with a smile.

Then P' Max suddenly appeared. I shyly stared at him. He's my crush. I can't help to blush and feel shy whenever he's around.

Nat knew about me crushing on his enemy. He was so worried when he discovered it. He was worried that I might have an eye problem for liking P' Max.

Nu do you have an eye problem? His face looks so annoying and disgusting. I can't believe you like him. P'Zee is the one that is handsome. Nat dreamingly said

Do you like P'Zee? I asked Nat.

I am just admiring his handsomeness, that's all. Nat answered defensively.

Well yeah, they are actually both handsome. But I like the playful personality of P'Max and I met P'Max first. Nat just made a funny face at me.

I actually heard that P'Zee likes me. His friends tease him too whenever I am around. But I never believe it because it didn't really come from his mouth. And he never reacted to all the teasing that has happened. So, I don't think he likes me.

Zee's POV

I'm now in the school club room, waiting for the other members to arrive. We are meeting to assign who will perform for the upcoming school event. Yeah, I joined the music club, coz I don't have a choice it is mandatory. Plus, Nu is a member of this club. So, yeah I joined to see him. But unfortunately, Max is here too and then Nat too.

It was still useless to join this club since I can't make Nu notice me coz of Max.

After a while, the members are now complete and the meeting started too. I was busy using my phone when I heard that Nu will be performing but it's a duet so they need another person to perform with Nu. I want to volunteer but I am not that confident with my singing and we have other members that are very good at singing.

I was waiting for them to choose who will sing with Nu when Max suddenly raise his hand.

Shit! I'm going to kill you if you volunteer as his partner. I was glaring at Max who excitedly raise his hand beside me to get noticed by the officers.

Yes, Max? Do you volunteer to be Nunew's partner in performing? The president of the club asked.

Oh, no pres, I don't have a talent for singing, but my friend here can sing and I do think that their voices will fit with each other.