Chapter 13

Nunew's POV

It's been a month since that performance and it was the talk of the school for about a week. They like our performance so much. Even the teachers commended us for it which is something I didn't expect.

Hia and I became even closer after a month we hangout often and I enjoy every single hang out with him. He likes to plan everything and all I had to do is bring myself and enjoy what he planned which I liked the most. Today Hia invited me to go to an amusement park we've planning to go to one, but due to the hectic schedules we have in school, it was delayed. But now we can finally go. I am just waiting for him to pick me up.

My phone beeped I immediately open it expecting it to be Hia but unfortunately it was Nat.

"Hey, Nu I heard you and P'Zee are going on a date right now, enjoy my friend secure that man already." That word date made me blush, but Hia didn't mention that it was a date though so I just consider it to be a casual hanging out with friends.

"We are just going to an amusement park to hangout it's not a date"

"My friend I didn't know you are this idiot, who would bring a friend to an amusement park let alone that it's just you two together"

"Hey I'm not an idiot, I just don't want to assume. By the way, I noticed that you and P'Max are quite close these days, is there something you are not telling me, my friend?"

"Is the hate finally starting to turn into like?" - I tease him, they look good together too, don't even think that you could get away from all the teasing Nat.

"Eww Nu stop it, and why are you pairing me with him? Isn't he your crush?"

"Guess I don't anymore, cause he's meant to be with my best friend"

I received a message from Hia telling me he was already outside my house

"Gotta go, my friend, talk to you later"

I immediately ran outside and met hia leaning outside his car.

Are you all set Nu?

Yes Hia, let's go I'm excited

He pats my head while smiling.

You're so cute, let's go.

When we reached the amusement park, we immediately bought a cute hat for both of us. We rode a roller coaster and other rides too. We also entered the horror booth, then stroll around the amusement park before finding something to eat.

The amusement park is not that crowded so we enjoyed our time here and it's so beautiful here. Hia was so considerate and gentleman, he makes sure that I was always having fun. How can this man be so good?

We are now sitting in the seat with a view of the roller coaster. The air is so refreshing which is best for resting.

We are both eating ice cream while enjoying the view when he suddenly spoke.

Are you happy Nu?

Yes, Hia I am very happy, I answered him while looking into his eyes and smiling at him sweetly.

Did you enjoy our date Nu?

Our date? I stuttered

Yeah, didn't I mention to you that this will be a date? he said that while looking intently at my eyes

I avoided his gaze trying to hide my red face. I feel my heart beating so fast. So this is a date. I don't know why but I was even happier than earlier when he said it was a date.

I found courage within me and answered him.

Yes, I enjoyed our date Hia.

Now it was hia whose face and ears are red. I laughed at him which made him laugh too. We continued eating our ice cream while enjoying the view with a very good ambiance around us.

Hia was now driving me home when I remembered something.

Hia can I ask you a question?

Yeah, what is it?

Uhmm does P'Max have anyone he like right now? his expression suddenly changes into a very serious one.

Why do you ask? He asked in a very serious and low voice, I also notice how tight he is gripping the steering wheel. And I don't know why that sent a shiver down my spine, he looks so scary right now.

Uhmm I just want to ask. Its nothing. I answered him in the smallest voice I had. Why does the mood change he was so bright earlier?

When we reach home he just drops me off, bids his goodbyes, and drives away.

Did I do something wrong?

Author:

The amusement park date was inspired by their "Baby Boo" music video.

I want to thank everyone for reading this, please bear with me I am not that good at writing since this is the first time I wrote one. Hope you are enjoying it somehow though.