Chapter 3

Zee's POV

I was so shocked by what this bastard did. He looked back at me and winked. Haaaa! this bastard knew about my feelings for Nu and I didn't even think that he would do that.

After suggesting that to the officers he sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder then look at me playfully. 

Zee my friend I already gave you an opportunity used it wisely. He said then puckered his lips acting like he would kiss me, disgusting aughh.

The president then immediately concludes that Nunew and I will be the ones to perform a duet.

After finishing the meeting they let the performers stay and discussed the performances. There are numerous people that would perform.

Guys sit beside the person that will perform with you and we will start discussing about the songs that you will perform, the officers said.

I immediately walked toward Nu who was sitting quietly in the corner. I smiled at him when I reached his side.

I am glad P' that you are my partner at least we kind of know each other. He said while smiling with gladness all over his face.

Me too, I replied. 

I am actually not that confident in singing, I said while scratching my head.
P' don't worry I am not that good either, he said while laughing. I've never heard Nu sing before so I am so excited to hear him sing.

Ok so for the duet performance, what song do you want to sing? The officers asked. I couldn't respond coz I can't think of any.

What about stuck with u by Ariana and Justin? The other officer suggested.

They looked at us waiting for our response.

Are you ok with that song P? Nu asked.
Yeah sure, I replied.

Ok, so that's it for today guys. t
Tomorrow the practices shall start since we only have a week to prepare before the event. You can all go now, thank you for your time.

Nu and I started to get ready to leave. When I thought of getting this chance to get his contacts.

Nu can I have your number? so that we can communicate with each other regarding our performance. I expectantly asked him.

He immediately agreed and type his number on my phone. I saved his number, we walked together to the gate to get home and bid our goodbyes.

After reaching my room I rolled in my bed with the phone in my hand while staring at Nu's number. After a year of having a crush on him, we finally progressed. I am so happy I should thank Max for getting me this opportunity.

Max, I'll treat you a lunch tomorrow, I texted Max.

The bastard immediately replied. As you should, get your wallet ready I'll eat a lot.

Yeah sure, I responded.

I'll sleep early today. I need to be fresh tomorrow since Nu and I will start practicing.