Chapter 6

Zee's POV

It's been four days since we decided to get to know each other. And I can say that we've gotten pretty close from then. We have a lot of similarities so it was not hard to be comfortable with each other.

I must say that Nu is a very bubbly and nice person. He would always listen to you attentively, whenever I talk and react to everything I would say. And it didn't help in suppressing my feelings for him.

P' I have something to ask you he said while we are on our break from practicing. We are sitting next to each other he's leaning toward me.

What is it? I asked him leaning away cause he is so close to me. I might lose my mind and do something that would end what we have right now.

Hmmm. Can I call you hia? He asked while fidgeting.

If it's ok for you but if it is not then it's ok too, he added while looking away.

My heart is beating so fast right now. Are we going to have special names for each other now? I can feel my face burning up right now.

It's ok you can call me hia, I said while looking away trying to hide my face.

But can I ask why do you want to call me hia?

Coz you are my first older friend and I want it to be special.

My heart ached yeah, of course, a special friend. Anyways at least he would call me something different from the others. It won't be long Nu I will surely make you my boyfriend.

Oh ok, feel free to call me anything you want. You can even call me yours, I would love that too. I said jokingly then winked at him.

Hia~ he whined.

Fuck, my heart can't take this, he's so cute.

Nunew's POV

I was so shy asking him if I could call him Hia. Good thing he agreed I don't know why but it felt nice calling him Hia than P'.

We've gotten pretty close after getting to know each other. I must say hia really likes teasing and flirting.

Hey, Nu how's your practice with P' Zee? Nat asked.

Yeah, we are together right now, he wants me to go with him to buy something here in the mall and we are currently eating after getting what he needs to buy.

Uhmm we are now close and he's really nice, I briefly said not wanting to tell him more cause he will surely tease me.

Really that's all? Come on Nu I know there's more to that. It's impossible that was all that happened after being together with that fine man.

I told you were close now and we are very similar so we agreed on everything. He's looking at me right now like he is investigating.

My phone beeped.

And he immediately look at it since it was on the table. Oh shit, I forgot I already changed hia's name in my contacts.

Nat saw that and he's smiling like an idiot. I would surely get teased right now.

You call him hia now, I knew it there's really something. I know you very well Nu. He said while laughing.

I opened hia's message first before responding to Nat.

Nu, let's meet first in the cafe tomorrow before practicing. I'll treat you.

Really hia?

Yeah, I'll buy you food first so you won't get hungry while practicing.

I smiled in the short period of time he knows me very well now.

Ok hia thank you, See you tomorrow.

See yah and goodnight Nu sweet dreams.

I smiled at his reply he's really sweet.

Good night too Hia sweet dreams.

As I look up Nat is already having a mischievous face like he is ready to tease the hell out of me.

Looks like someone is having a new crush right now then laughed.