Chapter 14

Zee's POV

When I heard Nu asking me about Max after our first date my heart sank. After all this time it was still Max, after being together for the whole day, enjoying our date I was expecting him to be atleast thinking of me at that time and not Max.

I know he sensed how my mood changed after he asked about Max. And I intentionally did that so he will know that I was not ok with that question.

I plan to lie low for a day and will talk to him again after that. I just want to mend my heart first and be ready for another ache.

Nunew's POV

Hia did not message me after driving me home yesterday. What did I even do wrong? I was in deep thoughts trying to remember why his reaction was like that.

Nu!! Hey Nunew!! Earth to Nu?!!

Oh Nat when did you arrive?

WTH I've been tring to call your attention for a while now. What's wrong with you?

I sighed deeply.

Nat I think Hia is mad at me, I shared to him

Huh? Why? Didn't you two had a date yesterday?

Yeah we had and it was fun.

Then what happened? Why do you think he's mad at you?

I started giving him the details and after that he looked at me like I was the dumbest person he saw.

Really Nu? You don't reaaly know why he acted like that? He looks so done to me and it confuses me

Do you think if I knew I would be like this?

Who's in the right mind would ask the person he's with on the date ask about the lovelife of another person? Not to mention that he probably knew about you having a crush with that person.

It's about that? But its not my intention.

I think he's more jealous than mad Nu and he doens't know what your real intention is about that question, but hey do you still like P'Max?

So it's P'Max for you now? I teased him

Don't start with me Nu, he said while rolling his eyes.

And btw why would he be jealous?

Maybe because he likes you? Nat stated while giving me a duhh look.

Nat's words made me blush, I want to believe what he said but it's better if it comes from Hia himself.

Nat's POV

This friend of mine is very smart academically but dumb as fuck when it comes to love. His way of thinking is making me stress.

P'Zee is hella obvious about his feeling for Nunew but this friend of mine doesn't even realizes that. What the hell do I do with this guy?!!

Hi Nat, its him again.

Uhh hello? I replied

He smiled sweetly to me looking so happy.

Uhm would you want to have a snack with me later after school?

Huh? For what reason?

Nothing just eating you know.

I agreed to him maybe I can ask him about P'Zee and help that friend of mine.

School was done and P'Max was already waiting for me in the pathway. As we walk our way to where we are planning to eat we talked about many stuff and he's kind of fun to be with.

P'Max how's P' Zee?  he immediately look at me so I cut off what he's thinking.

Hey it's not for me its for Nu, it look like they they were having a misunderstanding with each other.

His face calmed down after I explained myself.

Yeah I also notice earlier that he was not in the mood. He looked so sad, I was worried but he won't tell me anything.

I sighed deeply their love life is making me stress, but I'll help them cause they look so cute together.

P'Max should we help those two?

Huh? How?

Let's make them realize their feelings for each other and trigger them to tell it to each other.

He was thinking for some time before he talked with me.

I'll agree but I have one condition.

Huh? can't you help without asking for a condition? it's for your best friend's sake.

he smirked 

Oh Nat I would gladly help them to be with each other but I have something I want as well. I'll hit two birds with one stone, he said with a very mysterious smile on his face.

Uh-oh, I am not feeling so good about this situation.

Ok then let me know your condition first.

You have to spend your Saturdays with me.

What the hell?! Isn't that too much it's not like I'll gain anything from this and what are we going to every Saturday?!

Oh Nat we have a lot of things that we can do, leave it to me. All you have to do is be with me on your Saturdays. 

This man is very cunning, what in world is he planning? Nu be thankful I love you so much I'll sacrifice me for your love. You owe me this bestyy

Fine then, his eyes widened and he shock me when he suddenly punches the air looking so happy.

Lord, please protect me.