Chapter 7

Zee's POV

I am here at the cafe right now waiting for Nu to arrive. Last night was nerve-wracking. I don't know what got in me to have that courage to ask him to meet here first before going to practice. I was so ready to get rejected but thankfully he agreed.

Hiaa~ I am sorry for making you wait. My teacher did overtime in class. He explained while catching his breath.

It's ok Nu I understand no biggie, sit first you can order whenever you are ready I said while looking at him with concern he must have been running so he won't keep me waiting for that long. That's sweet.

Nunew's POV

Hia is looking at me worriedly while I am catching my breath.

Damn, I ran so fast coz the class held me longer. I don't want to keep him waiting for long that's disrespectful. I also can't message him that I would be late since that teacher was so strict about the usage of the phone during her class.

When my breathing is finally back to normal we started choosing what we want to order. I was hesitant to order food as I saw how expensive the food is in this cafe. But Hia urged me to order and told me to not worry about the price.

After placing our order we were told to wait for a good 15 minutes for our orders to be ready so we talked the whole duration of 15 minutes about stuff.

I feel so comfortable with Hia. He is the type of person that is not boring to talk with.

After getting our order. We walked our way to the club room. We were still chatting as walking when we run into P'Max. I smiled when I see him.

Zee's POV

I saw Max not far from where we are now and I am sure that we will run into him. And I was right as soon as Nu's eyes landed on Max's face he immediately smiled.

Damn this bastard why does he have to be there. I was already enjoying my quality time with Nu.

Hey Zee, is that food? this bastard is really shameless when it comes to food

Yeah, and it's not for you I responded and immediately hid it behind me.

He frowned, I am your best friend you shouldn't do that to me.

Oh hi, Nunew you're also here he greeted Nu.

Hello P'Max Nu greeted back

Where are you two going anyway why do you have many foods?

We are going to practice for our performance P'.

Is it really just a practice with the food that you have now it looks like you two are going on a picnic date. He teased.

Nu faced reddened.

Hey stop it, Max, I said while looking at him sending signals to stop what he was planning.

Oh ok good luck with your performance, Max encouraged Nu. And Nu smiled a little at him, still shy from being teased.

I sighed in relief glad this idiot get my signals.

Anyway, can I have one of your snacks Zee? It looks delicious.

No, it's for Nu.

Nunew can I have one of these foods?

Nu immediately said yes.

I felt a pinch of pain, I bought this for him yet he can immediately give it to Max.

Max got what he wanted and I was sulking the entire time we were walking.

When we reach the room we agreed to practice immediately the things we would do for our performance.

I'm still upset while we were taking a break when Nu noticed.

Hia are you ok? I notice that you are not in the mood. Is there something wrong? He asked.

I sighed.

It's because of Max getting that snack earlier and you agreed immediately I bought those for you, I honestly said to him, telling him what I really felt.

He chuckled

That was just one snack and he is your friend hia.

But still, I bought them for you I stated.

Awh Hia I didn't know you are this cute. He was looking at me while chuckling.

I'll buy you food tomorrow would that make you stop sulking?